15

Y/N's POV

Kyutie 🐨

Kyutie 🐨
Let's meet up!

Me
?!

Kyutie 🐨
I mean I already know who u r so...

Me
Umm I can't...

Kyutie 🐨
Why? :(
Kyutie 🐨
We can just meet during break
Kyutie 🐨
Besides, I just want u to eat with us

Me
Us?

Kyutie 🐨
Mashiho, Ara, Y/n and I
Kyutie 🐨
You won't be lonely

Me
I|

Ping!

MashiHOE

MashiHOE
Spoke to Jihye and she
said okay

Me
REALLY
Me
Did u get the right Jihye?!

MashiHOE
Yeah.
MashiHOE
I told u
MashiHOE
She changed

Me
Did u tell her about the situation?!

MashiHOE
Yeah
MashiHOE
And she totally understands

That two faces Bitc-

Ping!

Kyutie 🐨

Kyutie 🐨
U still there?

Me
I'm here ahaha
Me
Okay let's have lunch :)
Seen

Time skip~

"Hey guys!"

Park Jihye stood next to our table with her tray. She squeezed next to me most likely to sit in front of Junkyu. Junkyu smiles brightly at her.

If only you knew this bitch was fake...

"Hey Y/n!"

She smiles but I knew it was also a sign saying, 'Move your fat ass bitch I'm trying to sit down.' And so I move a little closer to Ara. But Ara felt too squeezed so she left the table.

"Hey, Jihye!"

I fake smile at her signing, 'Go fuck yourself, you two faced bitch.'

"Ummm... Guys."

Junkyu calls us two who was having an indirect cursing show.

"Y/n, Mashiho, I'd like you to meet Jihye. She's my secret admirer who has been texting me..."

"Whoa! Secret admirer?! How cool!"

Mashiho lied.

"How did you guys text to the point Junkyu found out your identity?"

Mashiho asks as he rolls his eyes to me. I rolled back. Jihye shrugs and Junkyu replied.

"Jihye told me her last name was Park. She said she likes art and flowers. I knew it was Jihye..."

Mashiho gave me a 'really? What were you thinking you idiot' stare. I gave him a 'shut up you lil shit.' Face. Jihye smiles at Junkyu. I knew it was a fake smile. But the way Junkyu smiled back made my heart ache.

Would you have smiled that way to me if I said it was me?

"Junkyu, You're so smart!"

Junkyu Smiles. I've never seen him this happy. I don't think my gift from the locker made him happy... I think Yedam was just exaggerating. I Guess it's over? Is it the end of the book?

"Hey, Y/n!"

I snapped out of thoughts. I face Jihye who was talking to me.

"Let's go to the bathroom and have some girl time!"

I hate this. I know what she means... I shook my head multiple times but she pulls me anyways. When we reach the bathrooms, Jihye opened each cubicles to see if there were anyone inside. When there was no one, she stood in front of the entrance.

"Speak."

Fuck...

"I heard YOU have been a secret admirer to Junkyu. Is it true?"

I nodded my head out of fear and she starts laughing.

"What? You think you're good enough? Stop fooling yourself! Junkyu DOESNT like you. He likes ME."

"But-"

"So you better stay away. Junkyu is mine now-"

"He is not yours! He thinks you're me but you're not-"

"Are you talking back!?"

She slaps my right cheek. It hurts. Why? I never touched her so why did she hit me?! I didn't want to start a fight, so I didn't fight back.

"So what if he thinks I'm you? What're you gonna do about it, huh? Tell him you're the secret admirer?"

I stayed silent. Shivering in fear.

"Know your place. You don't want him to know what happened in middle school right?"

Go to hell, Park Jihye.