19

Y/N's POV

"There, there. Cry it all out."

He passes me another tissue paper. We were near the vending machines, sitting on the floor around the corner. Yedam witnessed my whole fight with Mashiho.

"It's okay, sis. I know that bitch is fake so you still have a Friend."

He gives me a smile and I gave him a what the shit look and continued crying.

"Theres like about 30 minutes before students come so feel free to cry as much as you want. Ara will come soon I think."

"I don't understand... Why are they stupid?!"

"I don't know... Junkyu doesn't really know about what happened in middle school... So he'll obviously protect his girlfriend. As for Mashiho... It's strange. Almost as if... he's hiding something."

"I don't know who's my Friend and who's not anymore..."

"Well... if you don't mind. Why not you tell me about what happened during middle school?"

"It's hard to, y'know."

"I won't know until you tell me. Besides, it'll make me feel more eager to expose that two faced bitch."

I laughed at his comment. I sigh.

Flashback~

Jihye and I were best friends. We went out together. Have fun together. We were even desk mates for two years. But on my final year, I was deskmate with Mashiho.

On the last year of middle school, an art competition was held. Jihye encourage me to go saying I could get into an art high school if I managed to win. I didn't really like the thought of that... but since she supported me, I decided to go.

But every time I prepare for the competition, students would start to gather and compliment me... slowly I got more attention from other students...

But as time passes, on the day of the competition, I revealed my painting. However... it was gone. Under my cloth was just an empty canvas.

"What? she didn't do anything."

"Didn't she rejected our request? So all that drawing wasn't probably hers..."

"What a loser."

Whispers. I hated those whispers... Jihye  reveals hers and I was shocked to see my painting under her cloth.

"T-T-That's my painting-"

"What are you talking about, Y/n? It's mine... Why are you lying?"

More whispers.

"I'm not lying! I-"

"Stop lying. Why do you always do this? Don't you think I ever get tired when you kept using my artwork to show off? Or when you trace my artworks?"

"I-."

More and more whispers.

"Y/n you always copied me. I hated it whenever you stick around me like glue. You're always telling me what to do.... please... stop."

I was speechless and everyone was staring at me giving me glares. Jihye stormed out crying. Mashiho was nowhere to be found. I chased after Jihye.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Just because..."

"I don't like you."

Ever since that incident, Jihye was no longer in the school... She transfer out and... well... people blamed me. I had to meet Teachers... I had to meet counsellors. All because they thought I've been bullying Jihye... to the point she transferred out. I couldn't tell them the truth. Even if I did, they wouldn't believe me.

Then, the whispers would always come. Trash will fill up my locker and words like 'Die!' 'Liar!' 'Fake!' Were Written on my table. I'm not the bully. I'm the bullied.

After I graduated, I decided to go to a school far from my middle school. But there... I met Mashiho and Jihye again. But, it was also where I met Junkyu.

Authors's Note

I just published a Choi Hyunsuk fan fic! Go check it out!

And have y'all seen their profiles like damn imma invite y'all to my funeral

I watched the first episode of produce x 101 and was thinking of making a fanfic. Any suggestions for who I should dedicate it to? :))

Also thanks for 5k reads 💕