23

Y/N's POV

The bell rings indicating it was time to leave school. I didn't see Mashiho the whole day. But that somehow... Hearing Junkyu that time made me kind of happy...

I sigh and made a small smile. I walk out of the classroom and walk to my locker. As I open my locker, I saw something I wish I didn't. My locker had a familiar painting.

Why the fuck is this here-

"Yah, y/n."

I flinched at the sudden voice. I turn around to see Jihye. I took out the painting and used it as a shield.

"I'm not gonna hurt you."

I gave her a 'really' face. The bitch kind. She sighs.

"I swear. I've hurt you enough..."

"Why'd you-"

"Bring the painting? Well... I didn't need it so..."

I stare at her for a few seconds. I grabbed the painting and threw onto the floor. I stomped on it. She's probably planning something... better ruin them as quickly as possible.

"H-Hey! What're you doing? You spent so much effort and time-"

"Why'd you do it then?! Back then? Why'd you do it ... it isn't because you simply didn't like me, right? We were friends for 2 years of middle school...."

"That's because-"

"You... you really are a bad person... When you transferred out, my life was hell. And meeting you here again... just..."

I started tearing up. She sighs. She starts reaching out in her pocket and offers me a tissue packet.

"I'm not the bad guy."

Ew I don't want your tissue it, bitch.

"Yah! Park Jihye!"

We turn and face the voice. It was Junkyu. He runs to me with a worried face.

"Are you okay? What happened- Jihye..."

"Jihye didn't do anything... sorry... I'm just too emotional."

Junkyu gives me a concerned look. He looks at Jihye and look at me again. He took my hand and walked away.

"Wait."

Jihye called out.

"Y/n. I really am not the bad guy."

"Why should I believe you?"

She gives me a serious look.

"Why not you ask Mashiho where he was when the incident happened?"

Timeskip~

Junkyu took me to an Ice Cream store.

"Uh... Junkyu... Junkyu?"

"Huh? Oh sorry..."

"My wrist kind of hurt so..."

He lets go of my wrist and his ears turns red. My face started turning red too... we stare at each other for a few seconds... then, we heard someone singing beautiful by crush at the background.

"Eww! Stop staring at each other like two idiots in a kdrama. May I take your order now?"

We turn to where the voice and singing came from. It was Yedam. Junkyu cleared his throat and I covered my mouth pretending to be shocked. I was lowkey annoyed by his interruption.

"Whoa. Yedam you work here?"

"Yeah and I hate it. Now shush and let me take your order."

"Shouldn't I be the angry one here? You told Junkyu-"

"Uhh... Would you like some free ice cream?"

He took our orders and he gave us what we wanted. As we were eating... I started recalling jihye's words. What did she meant? Why mashiho?

"Hey uh Junkyu... can you help me out with something?"

Author's Note:

*sigh* just finished watching episode 4 of Pdx101... I cried. :'c

Anyways, are y'all excited for Treasure 13 debut?

Junkyu looks precious in the image profile thing ohhhmiiigurdddd