She smiled against my chest and tapped a finger against my shoulder. "Good, because looks can be deceiving."

Doubt gnawed at my gut until my hands were clammy and a sense of dread overtook me. "Shit."

Nervously, I left my seat and rushed back the way I'd come. The corridor they'd been in was darker than before and there was no sign of anyone lingering about. Straining my ears for any unusual sounds, I ventured deeper, just in case I wasn't wrong.

"Ngghh."

The recognizable sound of Jungkook grunting reached me and my heart squeezed. Don't do this to me, babygirl. Please.

But as I looked, there was nothing. Agitated, I turned to walk away and kicked something soft, which resulted in another groan.

"Nnggg!"

"The hell?" I narrowed my eyes. "Jungkook-ah?"

Yanking my phone out, I turned it on and waited for it's light before I held it out and felt my heart stop.

"JUNGKOOK!"

~*~

Jungkook's Pov:
Yoongi-hyung dropped to the ground beside me, his eyes panicked as he took in my current state.

"What happened?! Where's Y/n?!" He yelled, pressing his hands against the wound to try and stop the bleeding.

Pain washed over me at the new pressure and I yelled into the tape. "Ngghh!!"

Realizing the problem, he reached out and yanked it off, making me cry out again. Everything hurt,and despite the loud music and flashing lights, it was getting harder and harder to stay awake. I was so tired, and all I wanted was to close my eyes and sleep.

"YAH! JUNGKOOK-AH!" Yoongi-hyung yelled, shaking me a little. "WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"T-they took her." I huffed, my tongue heavy and thick. Angry tears clouded my vision as I remembered to stunned look on Y/n's face when she reached for me.

"Yah, Ko-"

Joy clicked her tongue and swung something at Y/n's head. I tried to warn her, but for some reason  no words would come out. Instead, I watched in horror as her head whipped to the side and her body slumped to the floor. In the flashing light, a small, shiny stream of black liquid glimmered as it slid down Y/n's face.

"Y-Y/N!" The second I reached for her, my arms were yanked violently backward, pain ripping through my abdomen at the movement, making me groan.

"Not so fast, lover boy." Joy hissed in my ear. "I will take care of Y/n. Why don't you stay here and rest, hm?"

Something thin and plastic encircled my wrists before it was pulled tighltly across the skin, biting into me painfully. Zip ties. I'd seen people use them in movies and I immediately panicked, yelling as loud as I could despite the music and the pain; but Joy clapped a heavy piece of tape over my mouth.

She knelt in front of me and her eyes almost seemed sad. "I wish it had been you, too, Jungkook-ssi. If you two had dated, none of this would have happened. We could have all lived happily." The sadness faded and turned into a hatred I'd never seen before. "But that didn't happen, and people who hurt Yoongi-Oppa must be punished." Suddenly she grabbed me by legs and dragged me down the corridor before sliding me against a wall.

"I can't kill you," she huffed, swiping her hair from her face. "That would be wrong, since you are Oppa's dongsaeng; but if you struggle too much, you'll kill yourself. Each time you move, you cut yourself more." She patted my head, then joined another woman standing over Y/n. Together they lifted her up and draped one of her arms over each of their shoulders, guiding her outside like she was drunk.