Chapter 6: My Pleasure

ASDFGHJKL

That is all.

Enjoy :)

I didn't write the smut of this chapter! @AleBabe wrote it for me! While I wrote the fluff :)!

Check out her Narriam story I swear that'll be one of the many deaths of me!

_______________________________

Louis' P.O.V.

I woke up feeling exhausted. I lifted my upperbody to stretch. After I was done I slammed my arms back on the bed when I hit something. I looked down and saw that is was Harry. Harry Styles. Not to mention naked. So that's a naked Harry Styles cuddled up in my side.

I smiled down at the curly mop of hair resting on my shoulder. God he was too beautiful to make into words. I bit the inside of my cheek, running my hand through his curly brown hair.

He moaned in his sleep, and leaned into my touch. I smiled, massaging his scalp with my fingertips, As he groaned again and opened his luminescent green eyes. He bit his lip seductively looking up at me with lust filled eyes. We were so close I could feel his morning wood pressed against my thigh, it was arousing to feel him against me. I could feel myself getting hard also as my cheeks flamed red, I would have never thought I would be in this position.

"Morning." I said to him in a bit of a groggy voice from lack of use and arousal.

"Morning Lou..." He said biting his lip even more looking at me from under his thick eyelashes. I had never woken up to such a sexy sight.

"You have a problem I see..." I whispered huskily into Harry's ear, nibbling at it in the process. I felt him shudder under me, god this boy will be the death of me.

He looked up at me with a small smirk lacing onto his face, looking at me with defiant green eyes. This is gonna be so much fun.

"You wanna fix it for me?" He said just as husky trailing his index finger down my abdomen, dipping into my belly button. His hands were cold but felt so amazing against my warm skin.

"My pleasure..." And with that I straddled him, each hand on either side of his head. Taking him into a passionate lip lock. I could feel his rough lips against my chapped ones and the friction made the kiss so much kinkier. I bit his lower lip, asking for entrance which he gladly granted letting his jaw sag a bit.

I let my tongue invade his mouth, prodding and dipping into the most amazing places. He didn't fight for dominance and neither did I letting our tongues dance together like if it were a routine.

We were out of breath and hard as ever so as I kept kissing him and moving and sucking on his tongue in the most sinful ways I wrapped one of my hands around both our erections, rubbing them together causing harry to moan into my mouth. I jerked us off both at the same time, but this wasn't just any wank.

It was way better than any others I had to magazines seeing as I was being rubbed against The Harry Styles of all people. God I still couldn't believe I was being blessed enough with this happening to me. I could feel the pre-cum coming from both of us, as I slid my thumb over our slit.

Our kisses were messy at this point, but I kept going. I twisted my hand tweaking our erections and tugging. I feel a knotting in my stomach and could feel from the way harry was kissing me that he did too.

I let my head fall back letting out a silent scream as I came along with harry. We lay on top of each other panting, that was... fan-fucking- tasic. I got off him and lied next to him. I pressed a sloppy kiss to his mouth. I'm still still in awe of all this. All the times I jerked off to him in my mind. This just so surreal. I was so into my day dream I didn't notice Harry was getting dressed and about to leave until I heard him open the door.

"Stop! Where you going?!" I asked frantically not wanting this moment to end. He turned around looking me dead in the eyes. "Because I want to be around someone who loves me." With that he darted out of my room and down the stairs to leave. Not on my watch!

I jumped out of bed not caring I still only had underwear on and latched onto his wrist and pulled him back so his head was resting on my chest. He was hunched over because he was taller than me. "Iloveyousofuckingmuchasshole." Harry mumbled through gritted teeth.

"I didn't understand a word you just said." I chuckled.

Harry huffed and took a long breath before saying,"I love you so fucking much asshole." I started to laugh because he called me an asshole but suddenley stopped as realization hit me. He just said he fucking loves me!

Without thinking I slammed my lips to his. He didn't respond at first so I pulled away thinking he was just playing with me before and he didn't actually love me. I was pulling away when Harry finally returned the kiss and pressed his hand on the back of my neck to deepen the kiss. He reluctantly pulled away. I whimpered at the lose of contact.

"So..Will you be mine?"

I almost choked on my spit while my eyes widened.

"O-Of course!" I beamed. He smiled and hugged my waist I welcomed the embrace by wrapping my arms round his neck. We both fell on my couch and fell asleep cuddled into each other just like I always dreamed.

_______________________________________________________________

So that's now 5 Ziall stories. I have to do! *Smh*

*Model Behaviour

*Mafia Love

*Love, Sports, and Rivalry

*Best Friend's Brother

And finally my newest idea!

*Breaking Amish.

Inspired by that new show on TLC With Amish!Niall and Badboy!Zayn :)

Still send in those Ziall and Larry AUs! :) I loved the ones people sent me to read they were great so tell me some more! :)

I really like Badboy Zayn and innocent Nialler or something like that :) but send in anything.