Chapter 1: Touchy

*NOTE*

There are cute Narry moments but the focus is Ziall and Larry. And by cute I mean sexy like bum smacking, pecks on the lips, etc. but as friendly stuff CLOSE friendly stuff.

Niall's P.O.V.

"Harry do you wanna come to my house and watch TV after school?" I asked Harry who was playing Angry Birds on his phone. We were both doing what we were doing every day before school started just leaning up against a tree and talking while playing games.

He looked up with a lopsided smile and ruffled my hair. "Ni you know you have to go to the photo shoot for Abercrombie and Fitch. I huffed in annoyance. "But Harreh", I whined," I don't wanna go model for them I don't even like their clothes." I gave him my best puppy dog face but sadly Harry has known me for so long he knows all my best tricks. He is immune to them my tricks are like water off a duck's back. He pulled me onto his lap so I was straddling him and gave me tight hug. He rubbed circles into my back and whispered into my ear "Don't worry Ni at least we get to see Liam when we get there. He has to pick up his portfolio that he left the other day when he was doing his photo shoot." I huffed in defeat. "Fine, but you're buying me something to eat after the shoot." "Deal." Harry chuckled while shaking his head. I leaned in and gave him a kiss on the lips.

I looked out of my peripheral vision and saw Zayn Malik & Louis Tomlinson staring at us with wide eyes and mouths so opened they could touch the ground. Oh no we've made eye contact. Oh no they're walking towards us. Oh no they're here......

Zayn's P.O.V.

Me and Louis were walking to school today because really we don't live far and the bus services are shit. I put in my headphones but took the one out that were closer to Louis so I could hear my music but still listen to my best friend ramble on about his crush on Harry. "I mean have you seen the way he ruffles his curls. It's just so adorable. I sit right behind him in Maths Zayn if he does it one more time in class I don't think I'll be able to control myself." He sighed in frustration. I looked up from where I was looking on the ground and what I saw didn't really surprise me. "Hey Lou speak of the devil." Louis finally shut up and looked to where I was pointing to. It was Harry and Niall just leaning against a tree talking to each other but next thing you know Harry pulled Niall into his lap and started rubbing his back. (<----- that rhymed) Louis looked surprised as I did everyone knew they were best friends hell they probably had only 2 or 3 other friends in the school and that they were very touchy and everyone was okay with that. But it still shocked me and Lou how touchy they were. Harry's whispered something into Niall's ear that made him huff and look into his friend's eyes.

I saw Niall lean in and kiss on the lips. By this time right now Louis and I are looking dumbfounded at each other then back at them with our mouths and eyes so wide open you'd think it was impossible.

I saw Niall turn around and stare at us because y'know we were staring at him. I shook my head to get me out my trance. I shook Louis' arm to get him out of it too. "Come on Louis." "Where are we going?" he asked with a confused facial expression. "To pay Niall and Harry a little visit."

We were walking over to them when Niall got off Harry's lap and both of them looked into our eyes. I looked over at Niall as soon as he knew I was staring at him he licked his lips seductively. I shifted uncomfortably while I was walking. My jeans for some strange reason feel uncomfortably tight right now.

Niall's P.O.V.

Yea I know he has a massive crush on me. So what do I do? Play it up. I still wonder if he has a crush on me why he bullies me it's always on my mind. I was pulled out my daydream by Zayn lifting me up a couple feet in the air and slammed against the tree I was lying on. I looked to the side and saw Louis start to puch Harry in his sides and gut. "OW DAMNIT FUCK!" I exclaimed in pain. I curse everyday when they hurt me but for some odd reason they never get used to it. I started rubbing my ass because it hurt like hell. He his eyes went from my eyes to my bum. He started to blush and dropped me on the ground which meant more pressure to my ass again. ( What is with my ass hurting today today?) Which hurt like burning hell. "Fucking Hell!" I shouted. I got on my knees and I put my hands on my butt once again to even out the pressure and pain I felt.

I looked up to see a blushing Zayn trying to get Louis to stop punching Harry's gut and a go into the school. I looked down to see a tent growing in his trousers. Zayn grabbed Louis' arm and pulled him into the school but not before I tell him this.

"Hey dickhead?!"

He turned around shocked but still composed enough to answer. "Yea Blondie?"

I smirked at my nickname he decided to give me without permission. "I'm sorry that I gave you that tent but if I were you I'd solve that problem before class starts." I gave him a wink.

He looked down at his crotch and found himself erected. He let go of Louis' arm and blushed a deep shade of red. I winked at him again. He blushed a deeper shade of crimson. And ran into the school with Louis following close behind.

I turned around to see if Harry was okay but instead I saw him leaning up against the tree ending a phone call. He turned to look back at me and smiled. "Nialler ya wanna skip the rest of the day and go to the photo shoot now instead? They said we can come in now if we want."

I smiled y'know just because we get bullied doesn't mean we're exactly the stereotypical type of nerds."Of course." I smiled at him.

He smile back and gave me his hand so we can go to his car and go to the Abercrombie photo shoot.

Zayn's P.O.V.

Shit! Shit! Shit!

I can't believe he knows I got a boner for him. DAMNIT FUCK YOU KARMA YOU'RE SUCH A BITCH!

"Lou I'll meet you in class I gotta go sort out a problem."

He looked up from here he was staring at the ground. "Okay see ya but don't scream out Niall's name to loud when you're wanking off to him."

"Fuck you" I screamed at him

"Love you too buddy." And he walked off to class.

"Damnit Niall why do I have to be so in love with you?" I asked myself as I walked into bathroom and started my business.

____________

Well here you go :)