"Yes," I responded.

  "That right there is you're baby's head," she smiled.

  I did the same, my baby was alive, it looked healthy. "Is he okay?

  "He?"

  "I have a feeling."

  She laughed, "yes, everything looks just fine with him."

  "When will my next appointment be?"

  "Well," she sighed, "because of your age, we will keep on checking up every month just to be sure everything stays well and healthy."

  "When will you decide how she's having her baby?" Karson asked, looking a little worried.

  "After the fourth or fifth month, to get a better grip on the baby and the ways," she looked at me. "How do you wish to have your baby?"

  "I just want want to see him," I told her honestly. "i want the way that will be healthiest for both the baby and I."

  She nodded, "well, that is all I can do for you today. See you in a month."

  I sat up, getting cleaned off and exiting the door with Karson behind me. He thanked all the nurses, even trying to flirt with a few...and got no where. So laughing, we hopped onto the elevator, and not alone. There was a nurse there too, a pretty one. "Hello," I waved, Karson winked.

  "Hey," she said politely, her voice sounding of kindness.

  "My name is Abigale, this is my cousin, Karson," I gestured to him.

  They shook hands, "you're pretty enough to be my girlfriend," Karson said stupidly.

  "Oh really?" she asked. "Well, I say you take me on a date; just to prove that."

  I laughed, wow! I was impressed with Karson's stupid hits on girls, and now the fact he actually got one. When we got the bottom floor, we all exited, me running into someone. I stumbled backwards, looking up. It was the same guy, the one from orientation. He smiled at me, "Well, well, well. Why do we keep meeting like this?"

  I blushed, "I have no idea."

  He laughed, "maybe this is a sign."

  "To what? Get involved with me? That's not a good sign," I rolled my eyes. Then, totally embarrassed, I said, "I am so sorry. I don't know what came over me. I--"

  "Don't worry," he held out a hand. "My name's Ian Hawk."

  I shook it, "my name is Abigale, Abigale Kirk."

  Remembrance flickered in his eyes, just as Karson came up too us. "Ready to go Abby? Mom is making steak for dinner, and--" he stopped once he noticed I was talking to a dude, he was too busy messing with his keys to notice before. "Who's this?"

  "This is Ian, Ian this is my cousin Karson," I introduced the two, knowing I would never her enough of this.

  "Nice to meet you," Karson said. He quickly turned too me, "let's go."

  I looked at Ian, "bye." Without waiting for a reply, I turned and followed Karson to his car, buckling my seat belt.

  "Abby--"

  "Karson, don't you dare say a word to anyone, especially grandma."

  "Does he--?"

  "There is nothing going on, just same thing happened here."

  "Do you like him?"

  I looked down, "that's no one's business but my own." I didn't say another word that whole ride home, I was all embarrassed, happy, nervous, and angry...I didn't know what to feel. I didn't want to go back home, not at all. I was still very angry at my grandmother, so I was going to Aunt Lacey's for dinner.

  When we pulled to a stop, I quickly hopped out, feeling a little sick. I stood my ground, catching my balance, and taking quick breaths. "Are you okay Abby?"

  I nodded, "just sick feeling." I shrugged and made my way into the house, getting a loud applause. Tonya ran to me, "Abby!" she yelled. I laughed, hugging her close. "What T?"

  "We missed you!"

  I laughed, catching sight of Alyssa. I went over to her, picking her up. She smiled, "hey Alyssa, how have you been?"

  She giggled, and Aunt Lacey came out into the living room. "Oh Abigale! I am so sorry this house looks like a mess, it's messier then it's ever been! Karson has just been out so much recently that there is no time to clean!" she laughed, and exhausted tone to her voice.

  I looked away, laying Alyssa in the crib. "Sorry."

  "Hun, you are more important to this family then a clean living room, " she hugged me close, squeezing.

  I pulled away, "sorry, Aunt Lacey we need to talk."

  "About?"

  "What happened to me."

  She put her lips into a flat line, while a piece of her hair fell into her eyes. She wiped it away, looking at all of her kids. "What about it?"

  "Never mind, it's nothing," I shook my head, taking a seat.

  "Tell me Abby."

  I looked around, and then at Karson. He nodded, taking the kids out into the backyard. I looked at Aunt Lacey, then down at my feet. "I have been having side effects...and one of them is serious," I looked back at her.

  Her face looked terrified, tears close to spilling out. "What's wrong, Abby?"

  "I...I am pregnant Aunt Lacey," I looked down at my feet again, not wanting to ee the reaction on her face.

  "Are you sure?"

  "Karson and I went to the doctor today, just left there actually."

  "I...is it your Dad's?"

  I nodded, "I can't get rid of it, I can't loose it, that's just not me."

  She smiled, through tears. "Just like your mother."

  "That's why Karson has been gone, he's been helping me deal with everything."

  "Does grandma know?"

  I nodded, "I love you Aunt Lacey."

  She brought me into a tight hug, but one that was looser then the one before.

  I smiled, happy with myself and what I had done. I had checked up on my baby, and even told my aunt what was going on...now I would just have to tackle school.