Chapter 22

My life had become a freaking lifetime movie. It's like all of a sudden the tabloids and papers and news crews were hearing of my pregnancy...and they felt a need to make it public information. It was finally February 5th, and instead of being in my doctors office and discussing all the final details of the day that I would give birth to the most important thing to me. But no, I was stuck in a car with my aunt, Karson, Ian, and myself.

  It was, stuffy, and I was seriously about to stab someone in the eye. I didn't want to go out in public and have them bombard me with questions, I just wanted to deal with this by myself with my family and my wonderful boyfriend. "Abby, we need to talk about what to do. You will be late if we don't go in there soon," my aunt said, looking out all of the windows.

  "Aunt Lacey, I don't want to go out there...in front of all those people. They are here to judge me," I pointed out. "Why can't we just go home?"

  "This appointment is important Abby, probably the most important one that you have had," she said.

  Ian grabbed my hand, to show he was here for support. "I have an idea," he said, proudly. "I know Karson will protect you, I'm big enough to cover you with your aunt leading the way. Karson can go up and distract them, pushing them farther away from the doors. I'll cover you up the best that I can, with your aunt's help."

  I smiled, proud of Ian myself. "That sounds like a good plan, and then Karson can do the same thing when we are done."

  Karson nodded, "I have your back Abs."

  I glared, and he felt it pour into his back. "Can you feel that?" I asked, smirking evilly.

  "Feel what?" he asked.

  I held my hands up, "I'm strangling you from a distance!"

  He laughed, along with the entire car. I sighed and glanced at the clock on the dashboard. 10:36 it read, my appointment was at 10:40. "Abby--" my aunt started.

  "I know," I sighed. "Let's do this!"

  That's when the real craziness began for me and the most important people in my life. I was helped out by Ian, as I heard Karson's yelling at everyone to get away from me. Ian got on my right, blocking most of the paparazzi; and my aunt took my left side, leading us into the hospital as discreetly as aloud. Finally, we were in, and Ian lead me to the most secluded section while my aunt went to the front desk to sign me up.

  "Ian, I want you to know how grateful I am for you. And that you'll have to deal with this and it being publicized that your my boyfriend," I said, playing with our still intertwined fingers.

  "I'm okay with that, I don't care what anyone thinks about us dating," he said, bringing my hand up to his lips.

  "Oh my gosh!" some girl shouted, she looked only a few years older then myself. "Your that girl, from the summer!" I tried hard to ignore I really did. "I heard about you on the radio, and the news! You are so dang famous! I wish I--"

  "Please stop, before you make yourself sound like a horrible person. Now, I advise you to go to the other patient seats or I will unleash something horrible on you that--" I was stopped, because of my aunt.

  "Excuse her, pregnancy hormones. Will you please go to the other patient seating?" my aunt beamed at her, her charm was unmistakable.

  "Yes ma'am. And I apologize to you miss, I was just happy to personally meet my role model," she stood up, but I stopped her.

  "Role model?" I asked.

  "Yes, I am proud that your only fifteen years old and are deciding to be a grown adult. And you didn't commit suicide over what happened, you stayed strong and I admire you for that," she smiled.