"Fuck him."

"Well damn." I said giving off a shocked facial expression. "Ain't that your boy."

"I mean we cool and all but ion fuck with him like that."

"Oh." Was all I could think to say.

"Like for real shorty you need a real nigga."

"So what you tryna say." I asked with amusement in my voice.

"That you need me in your life."

I laughed. Like almost crying laughing. He must be joking. I looked at his face and seen confusion written all over his face. "You joking right?"

"Nahh shorty I'm dead ass but from the looks of things you ain't never had a real nigga in your corner."

"First of all what make you think that? Second what the fuck makes you think you so real?"

"For starters you can take your tone down a few notches when talking to me." He said calmly. "Second I can tell by the way you are reacting that you never fucked with a real nigga and the fact that you're fucking with Blue."

"I like how you tried to read my life. That's cute." I said still amused by this whole convo and how it went left quickly. "But you still haven't answered my last question."

"Oh the one about what makes me so real?"

I nodded my head yes.

"For starters I wouldn't beat on you, I won't lie to you, and I won't cheat on you. As long as you rocking with me and holding shit down with me I got you forever baby girl."

Well damn that shit turned me on. Had me wet between my legs thinking I done pissed on myself.

"Best friend if you don't snatch him up I damn sure will." Shay said coming back outside. Causing Zee to laugh.

"Bitch this is my fairytale find your own. And that's periodt." I said.

"Imma let that slide this one time." She said.

"Y'all funny." Zee said looking at his phone. "But I gotta get going."

"Where you going?" I asked. Being nosy and curious at the same time.

"I gotta go pick up my son."

"You gotta son? How old?" I asked.

"Yea and he just turned 4."

"Awee that's cute. You both got little boys." Shay said opening her mouth. "Y'all would make such a cute family."

I elbowed her in her chest. "Ouch!" She yelped. "What was that for? I was just speaking the truth.

"How about this." Zee started off saying. "We can exchange numbers. It's nothing wrong with having friends right." He winked.

I laughed. "Okay we can exchange numbers but only as friends."

"Friends." He said passing me his phone as I did the same. I quickly saved my number in his phone and passed him back his phone as he did the same before walking down the path to the parking lot.

I looked at my phone seeing what he saved his number as. "Shay check this out." As I passed her my phone.

"My Future with the heart eyes emoji? He a bold one bitch."

"Tell me about it." I laughed while changing his name to something more suitable.

_________________

"Hey baby." I said into the phone.

"......."

"Where are you? I can't hear you?"