I was in the middle of a conversation with Germany, sitting at a table, before America came and sat directly Infront of me.

It was third period, and we were all revising for an exam.. God..

I couldn't help but stare at him.. It was like everything had stopped, and it was just us two.

"Russia?.. Russia?!" Germany yelled, nudging me.

"What? Oh, sorry, I was day dreaming." I looked at Germany.

"More like admiring," America giggled. "I know I look better."

He was right.. I was admiring him..

"Whatever, Amery." I slightly smiled, and stood up. I sat next to America.

"Are.. You two a thing?" Germany asked.

I wish..

"W-what?! N-no..!" America yelled slightly, hugged himself as his face went red.

I rubbed my neck. "Germany, I'm not gay."

As soon as I said that, Philippines came over, and sat next to America.

"Hey, America." Phili said, and I death stared her..

Germany caught onto this, and I could tell he did.

"Oh, hey.. What's up?" America said, turning to Phili.

"I.. I-I wanted to ask.. If.. If you'd like to.. Go o-out with me?.." Phili asked, her face going a dark red.

"I.. Appreciate you told me but I'm sorry.. I'm not interested in dating, anymore.." America sighed.

Phili teared up, and stood up, "..I understand.." She speed walked away to Spain, and acted like nothing happened.

I must have fallen asleep, because everything went dark.m

•No-One's POV.
Russia went to say something, before Germany quickly pulled him aside.

"You love him, Russia. I'm not stupid." Germany said, pulling up his glasses.

"..Fuck.. Look, I do and I've," Russia sighed. "..I've killed people.. Who've hurt him or who recently loved him.." He whispered.

"..That's insane.. Wait, wait, give me proof." Germany went pale.

"..Japan hasn't been in for awhile. Neither has Serbia and his closest mates.. I'm.. Obsessed with him.." Russia again whispered.

"..That's.. So true.. Just tell him you love him and stop murdering people, I can't.. Even understand why you'd do that.." Germany had gotten cold, and he seemed scared.

"..Again, I'm obsessed with him.. I want him to be mine and only mine.. I can't ever get my mind off him and really I'd.. I-I'd kill myself if he got with someone new.." Russia teared up.

America came up behind the two. "Hey, is everything okay—"

Russia quickly cut in, as he left warm tears roll down his cheeks. "Oh, yes.. Everything's fine.."

"Russia your crying.. Wanna talk?.." America sounded sweet.

It made Russia's heart pound.

"I.. Need to talk to you after school, anyway.. There's a lot of.. Things.. I need to explain and.. Yeah.." Russia explained.

Russia had a lot of the truth to release.

~After School.~

•Russia's POV.

I watched as Phili left the school by herself. She lived pretty far, and surprisingly out in open fields.

I followed her, hid in bushes and behind trees. She can't love him.. Only I can..

I had nothing on me.. I had to finally use my hands.. God, I really need to tell America about what I've been doing.. He'll turn me in probably.. Hate me, even.. What am I doing..

It's not worth it.

I looked at Phili from behind a tree. Actually.. It was with it.

I charged up behind Phili, and tackled her onto the floor.

"GAH— WHAT—!?" She yelled, and I don't think she could tell who I was.

CRUNCH.

I snapped her neck.. I really am what they call a Yandere..

..Fuck, I need to tell America..

I stood up and ran back, quicker than I ever thought I could run.

I stood outside America's. It was 5 in the afternoon..

Mmh..