The arrival

season 2
Chapter 1  

"Y/n wake up! Were here!" My twin sister Kate shakes me harshly resulting in me jolting up knocking heads with her
"Ahh this is why I hate you" she scolds holding her head after slapping me across the face. I rub my forehead. After gathering my stuff and Myself I step out of car into the bright sun warming my skin. It's warmer here than Canada, a lot warmer.
"Hey get your ass inside y/n these suitcases can't get to my room by themselves!" Kate yells from inside. I sigh and start walking inside "what am I your slave?" I mumble while picking up her suitcase that weighs like twenty kilos.
"Kate!"
"What y/n?!"
"What the hell do you have in your suitcase?!"
"Things"
"Things like what, josh?!" Josh is her boyfriend from Canada. They've been dating for over a year, crazy right?
"He didn't want to come" she says quietly. I roll my eyes and push her suitcase into a room she's claimed as hers.
"You get the shitty room. Good luck"
I walk into my room and see that it has potential. It's small but not to small. It has a bay widow with the view of what looks like a big old oak tree. Perfect for climbing out of. I sit on the bed that was constructed earlier today. The pillows and blankets yet to be placed on top. I stand and walk over to a box titled 'y/n's bed room' pulling out some pillows and blankets. Not for my bed but for my bay window. I place the pillows and walk out my door. Time to explore. I walk outside and into the backyard. I spot something that looks like a basement. I open the large wooden doors and start to walk down the stair. Almost immediately I spot a cool looking chair and Christmas lights. I take them outside and walk back into the basement I find a flashlight that's low on batteries but still works okay. I move an old box and fall backwards when a moth flys at me. I run out of the basement and grab the things, walking back into the house.
"What do you have dumbass?" My father asks
"Just some things from the basement. It was left behind" I say quietly
"Well hurry up go to your room!"
"I'm going I'm going" I say lugging the chair and lights upstairs. I put the chair in an empty corner and the lights around my bay window before laying down on my bed and shutting my eyes. Slowly drifting off into a gentle slumber only before Kate comes in and slaps me harshly across face
"WHAT THE?!" I sit up suddenly
"Dinners ready shit"
"I'll be down in a minute"

Kate walks away and goes downstairs

"Y/N HURRY UP. I SWEAR!" I father yells hitting his fists on the table. I run down the stairs and into the dinning room.
"S-s-sorry. I was getting things for s-school ready"
"Sit the hell down you disappointment" my father slurs. He's drunk. I sit straight away.
"I can't believe we're starting a school week late"
"It's one week Kate. It's not even that far into the term"
"Shut it y/n" Kate snarls
I put my head down and continue eating