Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Flying in the suit was the second best feeling in the world (the first was holding Stiles for the first time).
"Jarvis call Stiles."
"Sir do you thing that is wise?"
"Yes now do it."
"Doing it now sir."

_
"Stiles what are you doing home I thought you had a thing with Laura?"
A voice from his dad caused him to jump.
"I did but Laura is having a bad day so her and Derek are having a family day."
"Your a good boy."

As Stiles got up to his room his phone goes off seeing it was his brother Stiles was about to tear him a new one for how late it was.

"Do you how late it is?" Stiles scoffs at Tony thinking about the time.

"Yes I do know I can see it right now I also know it Friday night and I know you will be up until Saturday. Just so you know I'm giving you a bitch please look." Stiles laughs at that just imagining Tony pulling that face.

"Fine you got me so are you going to tell me what's going on and why I had to pull protocol brother?"

"Yeah I was working on something and every time I close my eyes I'm back there. I sorry to scare you. I promise I am looking after my self well pepper is but still. I called to ask what you doing on the 15th this year I know it's a sad day for you but it's also your birthday baby bro your 16 your sweet 16."

"Tony no I will come and see you but no party please no one here know my real birthday I go by April 8th the day the Stilinski's officially adopted me. I hate that my birthday is the day my parents died so can we keep it on the DL?"

Tony could hear Stiles chock up saying that it was hard for him never know what his real parents are like. Tony thought Stiles was lucky now having to grow up knowing the special kind of love Howard had for them. It still hurts to know that he would never see his real mum and dad, but the Stilinski's are great people and where the best that Tony could pick. He was only 21 at the time he couldn't look after himself let alone his baby brother whose first day in the world was in a car crash. So Tony did what he thought was right he his the birth certificate and found the Stilinski's, but he had one condition and that was Stiles who know he was a Stark even if his name was Stilinski. It's funny Stiles has more in common with Jackson then they thought.

"Ok I will get Pepper to send some tickets over then I will come back with you for Christmas."

-
The next day day at school every thing was fine until someone called to turn on the news.

" This just in a robot type thing just saved a small city in  a unknown war tone city."

Stiles was sitting there in the back of the class room trying not to freak out but he knows that suit it looks like a smaller one that His brother has shown him when he just got back. Before he know it he was running to the car.

"Hey Stiles what's going on?" The last person Stiles thought would come it was Jackson.
"You ok you look so pale."
"I don't, know I need to make a call but I can't breathe and I know it's nothing but I can't think."
"Stiles buddy it's ok your fine just relax listening to my voice."
"Thanks I just got told my brother might be going back so I freaked out and that's who I needed to call. Thank you Jackson for be there for me."
"Any time don't mention it no really don't."
This caused Stiles to laught and feel better.

-
"So Laura did you want some news I don't know if it's good or bad but it's news" Malissa spoke in that nurses tone she has you know when it's important.
"Ok tell me Mel what's the news?"
" it's twins" Upon hearing this both Deark and Laura were in tears and released they where holding there breath.

When they got back home Laura started to freak out.
"How can I do this Deark? It's not just one kid but 2 that's 2 kids that Justin won't meet I don't know what to do at all."
"Laura breath please just breathe remember you have me Stiles his dad and Anthony. Every thing is going to be ok" and for the first time in a long time Laura believed it.