Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Sitting in the back of the car there was an awkward silences. That was strange for Stiles, but they sat there in silence only because Stiles does not know that to say. The silence lasted for a few minutes then out of no where Stiles phone goes off 'What does the fox say?' Looking at his phone to see Derek had texted him.

Derek: Good luck I would be there if I could.

This caused Stiles and Tony to laugh getting weird looks from Pepper Stiles decides to tell Pepper that Derek calls Stiles his little clever fox.

"So what does Derek want?" Tony asked trying to cut though the tension.

"Just to say he misses me and glad your back."

"That's nice of him-" Tony said while taking a bit out of his cheeseburger. "So what's your excuse for this visit?"

"Therapy my boyfriends brother in law was killed and his sister just found out she was pregnant."

"Shit kid no wonder you need therapy maybe we should get you some."  This caused Stiles to burst out with a gut busting laugh.

-
Sitting at the press conference that Pepper did an amazing job setting it up so quickly.

Some guy was taking to Pepper and Stiles and Tony could feel the anger and jealousy building.

"Thank you guys for coming today, I will keep this quick because I just want my bed. My time away was hard but it helped me see what I need to do. I promised my self if I made it out alive I would better myself for me and the people close to me, as well as the world. So effective immediately I am shutting down the weapons department." Tony said as he walked off the stage and headed towards his family. 

With that being said Tony struts over to his family.

"Are you crazy?"
A voice said from behind Tony. Rolling his eyes Tony looks over to Obadiah Stand.

"Sorry sir Tony needs head off l, he has a doctor waiting at home for him." Stiles said while trying to hold his shit eating grin in.

"And who may you be?" Obadiah asked eyeing Stiles up and down. He has seen this kid before but could not place it. It could just be that he reminds him of a young Tony.

"I'm Stuart sir Pepper's new internrn." Stiles replied while walking Tony away to try and get away from the creep, but it's not working Obadiah was following them.

"Just one second Tony I need to talk to you."

"Sorry sir we don't have time as Tony is needed elsewhere don't make me say it again. If you need Tony for anything please feel free to email him." Stiles replies trying to channel Derek's eyebrows of doom.

"Thanks for that little bro I could not handle much more there. How did you know to pull me out?" Tony was asking as they got in to a car.

"You have the same look I have when I go into a panic."

-
In the week Stiles is with Tony he does not do much besides helps Tony build stuff and talks to Derek about the roage alpha and how Laura is holding up.

The alpha has bitten again but this time it was Jackson and Stiles was mad. Tony picked up on it and asked Stiles what's going on back home. Stiles was proud of the fact he stayed quiet about the wolves until Tony pored him a drink, and loose lips sink ships.

"I am not sending you back there Stiles it's to dangerous."

"You will you have to I can't leave my dad and besides I have Derek and Laura who need me now too."  This argument went on until Stiles got on the plane and left for home.

-
Back in Beacon Hills everyone is missing Stiles and kept asking about him if to his dad or Scott.
Unfortunately Scott had no clue he know what he heard but it made no sense. There was also the fact that Jackson is now part of the pack. Scott was acting like a little 2 year old when he saw this.

"How could you let this happen I thought you where trying to catch the alpha not let it bite again." He was so angry and did not know why.

Scott has enough not knowing he know his not the smartest but he still try's. Heading over to Stiles house he was going to get answers.

"Where's Stiles he has not been at school all week is he ok?"

"Scott Stiles is fine. You know know he goes to that brain doctor ever now and then just to make sure he does not get what his mum had-" Scott nods thinking back Stiles had done that for as long as Scott has known him. Scott moved to town after Stiles lost his mum and how she died was never bought up. "That's where he is. He got a phone call at school from his assistant saying that his back from holiday and a spot opened up." Accepting this Scott went to school feeling so much better knowing where his best friend is.

News that Tony Stark was alive bought great joy to people but Scott did not understand why the Hales and Sheriff where the happiest of them all. They have never meet him they don't even know him, but maybe it's just one less sad thing in the world.