Chapter 4

Sorry guys who read chapter 4 yesterday that was wrong chapter this might help make sense

When the Sheriff got home he did not expect so see his son on the floor being help by Derek.

"Shhhhh, I just got him to calmed down," whispers Derek.

"Thank you. I know this was not the best time for you, with the dead body on your property and all."

'Dead body' this got Stiles' attention. "What dead body?" Stiles was trying to say, but after the panic attack it sounded like; "*whag dred boby*?*"*

Annoyed at himself he tries to get up only to find himself being held down by Derek.

"Stiles, son, are you okay? Does the panic attack have anything to do with Jason?" Asks the Sheriff.

"What? No, what's going on with Jason? Derek is that why you're back your here with Jason?"

Could this night get any worse for Stiles? Jason is Laura's husband back in New York, they met after the big Hale fire. Stiles likes him, he's kind to Laura and a great friend to Derek.

"Derek, I'm so sorry, but the body found, we have an ID," the Sheriff says gravely and at that moment Derek knew, he just knew, it was Jason. "Last night a hiker found a body in the woods. Today it was identified as Jason Hale."

That was the last straw for Stiles. In one day he lost his brother and so did Derek.  Only Stiles knew that his brother might come back.

"Oh Derek, I'm sorry. If I had know, oh god, I'm so selfish- god how can you stand me? You just lost more family and here I am panicking because Anthony is missing." Stiles is trying so hard not to cry right now, but trying and doing are two different things.

"What do you mean Anthony is missing? Stiles, what's going on. Derek?" Asks the Sheriff. Great now now everyone one is panicking. "Okay, everyone, lets just calm down and have some hot chocolate," the Sheriff said while pulling out a box of cocoa.

"With marshmallows?" Asks Stiles.

This made the Sheriff feel lost, Stiles only ask for marshmallows when he's upset. "Yeah kiddo with marshmallows," he replies with a big hug. "Derek, do you want some?"

"Yeah, do what a hand?" Derek replied while grabbing some mugs and placing them next to the Sheriff. He then goes to sit next to Stiles.

"You are not selfish. Yes, tonight we both lost brothers, but I wanted to be with you. I was coming over anyway because I missed you. Besides, I can mourn Jason openly, but you can't with Anthony without telling the world you are related," Derek said while pulling Stiles in to a hug. 

"Okay boys, you need to explain this to me. What do you mean lost a brother? Stiles, where's Anthony?" The Sheriff asked, breaking the silence.

Stiles doesn't reply, all he does is look at his phone. On it was a news article saying 'Tony Stark is MIA'. That was what the Sheriff needed to know, and he bent down and gave is son a hug, not caring if Stiles' tears left marks. Finishing his hot chocolate Stiles gets up and refuses to be sad anymore. Tony would kill him. Stiles heads off and wishes everyone a good night, leaving the Sheriff and Derek to talk.

Picking up Stiles' phone, Derek passes it to the Sheriff so he can see whats got his little one so upset.

"Oh my god, Derek, I'm so sorry I was not here for this. I know I should have stayed home. I would off but there was the body," the Sheriff said while looking at Derek and suddenly regrets his words. "Jason, sorry. It's how we distance ourselves from this sort of thing."

"It's okay, sir. I'm not okay, but I will be. I still have so much to do, but right now I just want to sleep. I can't go to the hotel because that's where I last saw Jason."

"Oh hell son, you don't even have to ask. If I had known you where in town I would have offered you the spare room. Go, you know where everything is."

-

School was tough for Stiles, not because he doesn't know anything, no. Right now Stiles could be in Boston at MIT becoming the next Tony Stark, but no, he's in Beacon Hills trying to listen to some stupid teacher trying to teach him something new.

It was a new kind of hell that day at lunch now that Scott and Stiles by some stupid luck made first line in lacrosse. Stiles was so excited the first thing he did and always does when something big like this happens is text his brother.

ANTHONY: I did it I made first line.

Stiles sent it and then it hit him. Tony won't read this, he can't, he's gone.

"Who're you texting?" Jackson asked.

"Nobody," Stiles replied.

"Like you." Jackson could be mean sometimes but they both really liked each other. They go to the same support group, but not everyone knows that and they only go because it's a 'Your adopted so what' group that helps kids realise that they are still loved. So Jackson hides behind being a jackass, but that's okay, Stiles knows the real him.

"Jackass. Not today, okay?" Stiles replies, gets up and leaves.

"Dude, what the hell was that?" Scott asks.

"I don't know, but I should say sorry. I'll see you in class." Jackson says, kisses Lydia on the cheek and leaves to follow Stiles.

"Stiles, buddy, are you okay?" Jackson asks as he gets closer to a hiding Stiles.

Looking around to see if anyone can overhear, Stiles tells Jackson.  "You know that I have a brother from my bio dad right?" He looks up and Stiles sees Jackson nod, he continues, "well yesterday he went to Afghanistan to combat and was taken. He's been reported MIA." Stiles knows Jackson can put two and two together and figure it out, but he's not as smart as Lydia.

"Then dad came home last night only to tell me a close friend of mine from New York was killed. I was just texting my brother about lacrosse because that's what I do, only he can't read it. I forgot."

This causes Stiles to break down and cry. The two boys stayed there until Coach came in and found them. He sees that is was Stiles that was upset, so he lets them go. One; because he knows about Jason and two; because he knows Stiles is smart enough to know everything they are teaching anyway.

Sorry again guys so the next chapter you might of read already so sorry my bata mislabeled them.