Chapter 5

Sorry again guys who have read this bit if you have to read chapter 4.

Chapter 4

Tony know he was not dead when a bucket of cold water was thrown at his face. He was at an impasse he wanted to be dead and get rig of the pain he
in but also was scared of death and the thought of losing his brother. Then again he has having trouble breathing, Tony puts his hand to his face a relised that he has a feeding tube in pulling it out trying to think was kidnappes try and keep you alive. Sitting up suddenly when he relised where he was hissing in pain, looking down Tony see his atatched to a car battery.
" I would not do that if I was you its kind of keep you alive." Turning around to see a man in a drak corner.
"Who are you? And why is that?"Relised he sounds just like his brother just then.
"Because it's keep you alive right now you have close to several prices of shrapnel near your heart this is keeping them a way." Right then Tony know what he was talking about.
"An electro magnet nice."

There is a loud bang at the door and it is slammed open.
"Up get up over there." The gaurd shouts at the 2 men. Putting his hand up while the other one is holding the battery.
"You build this." The gaurd demands. Tony walks over to the table slowly to look at the blue prints. It was his blue print they belonged to Stark Industry's. It was the Gerico Tony just showed that not only a few days ago. Know if he does not do something soon Tony would never his Stiles again.
"Fine I will make then but I need every thing on this list." Explaining that as he writes it up.

"I'm Ho Yinsen."
"What?" That caused Tony to look you.
"That's my name Ho Yinsen."
"Well then nice to meet you Ho Yinsen I'm Tony Stark." Tony replys
"Yes I know I have seen you talk back on new year 2000."
"Oh sorry I don't remember you."
"No I don't think you would of you where pretty drunk."
"Yeah sorry." Thinking back to then he wanted to be with his brother but Stiles dad could not get time off so Stiles could not come and Tony said he would do the talk. Feeling sorry for him self he drank then drank some more. It was not like Tony could fly down to Beacon Hills. At that time the gaurd drops off what Tony needs.

With the equipment Tony needs he starts making the arc reactor he know he needed to live.
"So Yinsin do you have any family?" Tony asked trying to get rid of some of the tension in the room.
"Yes I did. Do you?" It was a simple question but there was no simple answer. He know he was being listened to so Tony could not say yes I have because they might look for Stiles and Tony would not distroy his 16 year old brothers life.
"No I lost my family a few years ago."

They where almost done all they had to do was load the data it was almost done when the shit hit the fan, and the guards released that what they are making was not a bomb.
"They are coming what are we going to do?"
"Help me get in the suit by the time I'm done it should be finished." Tony was so close he only had to put the helmet on but there was still 3 minutes left to download.
"It's ok I will stall them go. You are ment to save the world." That was enough to cause Tony to break down this man who saved his life had a family now his giving up his life.
"No I can't your family just 1 more minute that's all we need we had a plan."
"We did and this is mine it means I can see my family again." And with that Yinsen was gone.

It worked the suit worked not for long, but long enough to blow up the base and fly away. Tony had hoped he was going in the right direction, but before he know it he was falling. Tony had hit the sand hard but that's ok he was alive at least but for how long stuck in the Afghanistan hot desert with no water. Something must of court there eye because a US army chopper was landing and James was stepping out.
"Next time you ride with me buddy." This broke Tony he was tired, dehydrated and just wanted to hear Stiles voice.

The ride home was ruff he had doctors pocking and proding him trying to fix Tony's wonds. The moment Tony feels the plane land his had enough watching the doorway open was just torturous Tony know he was home but could not see. All Tony wants is to go home and call Stiles maybe convince him to come over one weekend now school is back. What Tony did not expect to see was Pepper standing there with Happy and wheelchair. That was ok Tony did not want it nor need it.  Just as Tony steps of the plane he see standing by the car. Raising an eyebrow and looking towards Pepper.
"Who's that?" He asked and to Stiles credit he did not flinch thank god his playing along.
"Tony this is Stuart his the new intern." Looking over to stiles and says.
"His a bit young, and we won't need the wheel chair." As Tony climbs in to the car.

Once in the car the brother just cling to each other not saying a word just embracing each other. After 5 minutes Tony asked where they are going only to get told the hospital.
"Nope not right now, right now I want a cheese burger and curly fries for my brother" giving Stiles a wink then.
"And a press conference."
"It's good to have you home big bor but never ever do something that stupid again. I told you I can't lose you two."

Ok hopefully I have fixed it. Thank you guys for reading this I know it's shit but hey.