18

chapter eighteen.

____________________

"who's the one who forced us to join the camp again, you guys?" bambam almost felt like crying when he tried to catch his breath. his other classmates only let out a tired groan as they continued to jog all the way up to the hill.

wait, let me tell you the backstory before this happened.

it was a peaceful wednesday, the whole class was at the court playing dodge ball, the group who was throwing the ball were already pissed because they couldn't hit the enemies, and the other group was only laughing their ass off as they teased the other group.

their teacher was absent that day, she was called sick and the class could only send her memes to make her feel better and it did made their teacher feel a lot better. the sub teacher, however, was strict at first, but sohye, the girl on their class who was known for her clumsiness, managed to crack the teacher's shell and she made her laugh by accidentally shoving a paper filled with ketchup sauce in mingyu's mouth.

it made the whole class laugh and they finally soon convinced the teacher to go out and play some sport with them. but when they were about to play basketball with the teacher, the principal suddenly showed up and informed them that their camp was moved earlier than they expected. it was 3 days and 2 nights, and the class was about to disagree but it was too late. the real camp was on friday, and they'll have to depart tomorrow evening.

"not fucking me." yugyeom gritted his teeth, annoyed. he don't even exercise at home, but only if he felt like doing it, but now? now it's not the fucking time for him to do shit.

today was their second day. it was only 5 am, and here they are, running for their lives just to survive. no kidding, the whole class was about to pass out when kim namjoon, the leader of the camp, the mastermind of all things happening right now, told them minutes ago that they'll only have a breakfast if they finish the run until the end of finish line, which is way too far, if you would ask the president of their class.

dana, the eldest of the class, was not having any of it. they could never convince her to run, even hansung, one of the scariest senior that ever lived on their school, could never convince her. her classmates were halfway done with their tasks, and yet, there she was, panting like she jogged for hours, but she was just walking like a snail for the past 30 minutes and she's not even close to the finish line.

she even had the gut to call one of the seniors to let her go to the clinic because her knees was about to give out and reasoned she was too old for this.

"come on! i jogged for like half an hour and i know my body better than all of you! i could say i'm about to die in exhaustion and my knees about to give out! just let me go and i'll never bother you again!" dana scoffed and crossed her arms, rolling her eyes at hansung who only shooked his head and pulled her up to stand.