01

chapter one.
_________________

"yoongi hyung! come on, it's already 7 fucking am, and we still have to go to hell, the fuck

"yoongi hyung! come on, it's already 7 fucking am, and we still have to go to hell, the fuck." jeongguk groaned for almost tenth time in this morning as he tugged his hair tightly, trying to calm his nerves.

jeongguk stayed still on his spot, not muttering a word as he waited for his hyung's response but still got nothing. only their clock ticking every second that filled the living room as the younger let out an exhausted sigh.

it's always like this for the younger. he didn't want yoongi to be his roommate. in fact, he absolutely hates it. who would want a person who always jerk off every single night, moaning the name jimin over and over again everytime he masturbates and who always late to wake up in weekdays? no one? cool.

"well, you bitch, i'm going now! don't forget today is jimin's birthday!" jeongguk shouted and grab his bag and was about to go out of his and yoongi's shared dorm when he heard a loud footsteps coming from his hyung's room.

"jeongguk, wait up, motherfucker!" he heard yoongi shouted from his room. he's probably getting ready but jeongguk was late now in his first class, which is math, his favorite subject.

"i'm already late, hyung! just hurry up, mr. lee will be angry if he saw you showing up late again in his subject!" jeongguk shouted and exited the place, ignoring his hyung shouting and cursing inside of their dorm.

jeongguk started to walk and made his way to his school. it's 10 minute walk from their dorm to their school. and he's not complaining though. it's also for him cause he got to exercise his legs and got to inhale some fresh air. which is kinda relaxing for him.

once he reached the entrance gate of their school, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion when he saw bunch of girls waiting and fangirling outside of the gate. he's kinda uncomfortable with it, seeing wild and screaming girls shouting jimin's name and holding their own banners, a big bold letters of jimin's full name was written on it. sure, he knew park jimin. i mean, who doesn't know the park jimin? the hot basketball player with a limbo and have his own mansion? the hot boy who can turn the straight guys into gays?

but psh, even though i'm hella gay, i will not fall for him.

jeongguk avoided all the girls he saw and tried to walk faster, his head was glued to the ground, afraid of making an eye contact to his schoolmates. he wanted to cover his ears when he heard another screams coming from the girls, slowly regretting that he should've just waited for his hyung to get ready for school.

he let out a heavy sigh when he reached his classroom and opened the sliding door, only to meet an empty room. his forehead creased as he slowly went inside and closed the door behind him, walking quietly to get on his seat which is beside of the window.

where is everyone?

he's kinda relieved when he saw his classmate's bags were on their assigned seats, but he's still confused of why they're still outside of the room, when it's already 7:45, which is mrs. park's english class?

he looked outside of the window, and there he saw his classmates playing badminton, and there his friend, yugyeom, was dancing with bambam together with their other classmates. his eyes widened once he realized it's friday, and today is their p.e and art subjects.

fuck, so it means that-

"u-uhm, is this mr. lee's advisory class?"

jeongguk's eyes widened once he saw kim taehyung, his big fat crush since first year of highschool, standing outside of the room as he slowly went inside and slightly bowed his head, and looked at jeongguk's uneasy gaze.

"hi, i'm kim taehyung. so you're my classmate for today's art class?"

__________

- not proof read. uwu.

finally updated the first chapter of this story. so i'm making this a top kook story since a lot of you requested it, cupcakes! but don't worry to the other cupcakes who wants top tae, maybe i'll write a story someday about tae being top and dominant hoho.

btw, do y'all like anime gifs? if you like it, i will put something every chapter. i just found it cute and relaxing to me. how about you, cupcake?

have a great day! i love you all.