13

chapter thirteen

☆♤☆

________________________

as soon as taehyung unlocked the door of his room, he jumped on his bed right away. it's been a while since he had an alone time with himself. he hugged his bear pillow as he let out a sigh.

the kiss.

taehyung blushed when he remembered the kiss he shared with jeongguk. it was his first time. no, it wasn't his first kiss, but it was his first time to get kissed like that. with so much emotions. the older still couldn't name it, but he was sure, even just a little, the younger have feelings for him too.

ever since he met jeongguk, he noticed the younger is having a hard time when it comes to communicating people. the fact that he told taehyung he wasn't used to getting praised, the older was taken aback.

maybe jeongguk is a bit shy, but when he kissed taehyung like that, the older knew that the boy had an experience.

taehyung stared at his baby bear pillow and scrunches his nose.

"why do you look like jeongguk?" he whispered and hugged it again.

just when the older's about to close his eyes, his phone rang. he grabbed the phone and it was an unknown number. taehyung's forehead creased and answered the call.

"hello?"

"h-hey, sunbaenim." the other line said.

taehyung almost passed out when he heard the voice he's been longing to hear. he licked his lips and cleared his throat, not trusting his voice there for a second.

"oh, hi, jeongguk." he answered.

"i'm sorry i called you, i-i just couldn't sleep and while i was looking at my contacts i-i saw your number but i-it's not like i'm going to-" he rambled and taehyung shush him, letting out a giggle because of the younger's cuteness.

"shh, calm down, gguk. i'm here, okay? what's wrong?"

"a-ah, it's nothing, sunbae, i was just-"

"hyung." taehyung cut him off.

"huh?"