48

Petra's POV

So apparently I forgot the small detail of Peter showing up since he wanted to get to know Scott.

Oops.

" Hi Peter. " , I waved at my brother.

So currently Scott was lying down on top of me. His head was nuzzled into my neck, which is good so the love bites are covered by him, and his arms were wrapped around my waist like his life depended on me. I definitely enjoyed this position since he was usually warm.

He's basically a heater.

Thank you werewolf genes.

" Scott. Get off my sister. " , Peter clicked his tongue.

" But I'm not doing anything to her. " , he shrugged.

" I'm here to talk to you. " , he mentioned

" I got ears. I'm listening. " , Scott spoke up

" I'm serious. Get off my sister. You can hold her and whatever, but I want to see your face when I speak to you. " , Peter said sternly

Scott sighed before we changed our position. I slightly panicked when my boyfriend listened to Peter because I was afraid that his love bites would show. And I was afraid of Peter's reactuon. Thankfully, Scott didn't expose me.

He sat against my bed with me sitting on his lap. He played with my hair casually by purposely placing it on the side of my neck before placing his arms around my shoulders. I leaned against his chest and sighed happily.

" Better? " , Scott asked

" Much better. " , Peter nodded.

My brother's attention went towards our position in my bed. His emerald eyes studied the way his arms were wrapped around my shoulders and the way I snuggled close to him. He titled his head at us.

" Is something bothering you, Pan? " , Scott asked

" No...no, not at all. " , he shook his head

" Are you sure? You look uncomfortable. " , Scott gave him a look

" Well, maybe I am. I don't like the way you're so close to my sister. You hold her like she's your girl. " , Peter clicked his tongue.

" She is my girlfriend. " , Scott chuckled. " I like holding her close to him because she is all mine. "

" She isn't yours until I approve of you so don't get too cocky with me Alpha. " , Peter said sternly

" Yes Pan. " , he immediately nodded

" Let's begin. " , Peter narrowed his eyes at Scott

I took a couple of deep breaths and held Scott's hands tightly. He have me a gentle squeeze and kissed my forehead for comfort.

Let the questioning begin.

Peter's POV

Now I really got a good observation of this boy.

Fair skin, black hair, brown eyes, and the perfect height difference compared to my sister. His muscular arms were wrapped around my sister's shoulders and I was indeed not comfortable with that.

He was way too comfortable around her.

I was only here for a few minutes and part of me wanted to leave. I was never the type to be interested in relationships and seeing my sister snuggle up close to her boyfriend made me feel something.

It made me feel lonely.

Like I was third wheeling.

I don't like this feeling.

The Alpha kept looking at me with curiosity and I realized that I have just been standing here like an idiot. Dang it, I wasn't prepared for this. I thought I was ready, but now I'm not so sure. How the bloody hell am I suppose to please my sister and please myself?

" So, you're American? " , I narrowed my eyes at him.

My sister gave me a look and rolled her eyes at me. I guess that question was too random. I knew I should have wrote down some good questions.

" Yes, I am American. " , he confirmed

" Hometown? " , I asked

" Beacon Hills, California. " , he replied

" Why are you interested in my sister? "  , I crossed my arms

" Because she is different from any other girl. I admire her bravery and strength. " , he stated

" Are you aware of my sister's abilities? " , I asked

" Yes, I am. I respect Petra's abilities like she does and support her to a certain limit. " , he said

" A certain limit? " , I gave him a look

" Well I'm not going to support her if she decides to take an innocent's life. " , he shook his head. " I respect her being a villian, but I hope she makes the right choices. "

" It's all good, Peter. " , she assured me

" Give me a reason why I should let you date my sister. " , I snorted

" Because your sister deserves her happy ending. I don't care if she's a villian or what her reputation is. The only thing that I care about is her happiness. And I will do everything that I can to make her happy. " , Scott informed me.

It clicked my mind that all he wanted was her happiness. He wasn't rushing into anything. He didn't want to force her to become a hero. He was just a teenage boy that wanted to be the prince charming to my sister.

My sister slightly smiled at Scott when she looked up at him and quickly kissed him. The Alpha returned her kiss and held her closer to him.

It was quite obvious to me when I realized something.

He was in love with her.

She was in love with him.

And there was nothing that I can do about it.

⭐️ VOTE!

💭 COMMENT!

📱 SHARE!