12

Peter's POV

Felix and I followed behind my sister and the lost boys that were marching in a straight line. I listened to the boys singing that song and sighed once I realized that it was from the disney verison of myself. Of course, my sister would be extra to add in that song while we head back to camp.

I'm not a fan of the disney verison of myself. I know for sure that I'm not a twelve year old elf with a childish mind that wear tights and a hat. Neverland is not full of bright colors as it displays in the movie. The mermaids don't look like twelve year old girls and Tinkerbell doesn't follow me everywhere. My shadow and I are seperated, not sewed back together. Also, I don't get along with Wendy Darling and her brothers.

The movie never reveals the real story about me. Maybe because children prefer heroes over villians. I might disappoint the little ones if they find out how I act in real life, so maybe it was best to keep it nice and simple for them.

" Are you okay, Pan? " , Felix asked me.

" I'm good. " , I nodded before pulling myself out of my train of thoughts.

" Thinking about that song that Petra and the lost boys sing everytime we go somewhere? " , Felix raised his eyebrow.

" Yep. I still don't understand why she likes the songs of the disney version of me. " , I shrugged.

" It is quite catchy. " , my loyal lost boy stated.

" I guess so. " , I murmured.

Felix and I continued walking side by side through the dark forest. We stayed on the trail and kept our eyes out for anything suspicious.

" Those dread doctors have sent another letter. " , Felix informed me while handing me an envelope from his pocket.

" And how did you get this letter? " , I raised my eyebrow at my friend.

" I found it on my bed this morning. " , Felix replied.

I looked down at the envelope that I held in my hands. My name was written fancy on the front with a symbol stamped underneath my name. I recognized the symbol and immediately knew that it was indeed from the dread doctors. I rolled my eyes before shoving the envelope into my pouch.

" These dread doctors better not be asking for anything else. A deal is a deal. I'm not putting up with them anymore. ", I murmered.

" Pan. These doctors aren't normal. ", Felix informed me. " May I remind you that these doctors are supernatural with weird abilities. "

" And I'm suppose to be spooked by that? " , I scoffed. " I don't care if they are supernatural. Their weird abilities are nothing compared to what my sister and I have. "

" Those dread doctors have no idea what they just did. ", Felix grinned evilly.

" Indeed. ", I smirked.

" And you, Pan, have once again got your fingers wrapped your preys. ", Felix stated.

" Those dread doctors think that they have made a deal with a normal teenage boy. ", I spoke darkly.

" But what they don't know is that you aren't normal. ", Felix pointed out.

" True. What they don't know is that they shook hands with a bloody demon. And this bloody demon always gets what he wants. ", I darkly chuckled.

Felix and I darkly chuckled to ourselves. I turned to Felix and patted his shoulder before turning around to bump into a tree. I stumbled backwards before rubbing my aching head.

" Watch out for that tree. ", the loyal one said.

" Too late, Felix. ", I muttered

Then I looked around to see nobody ahead of us. Only Felix and I remained on the trail.

" Where bloody hell have they gone to? ", I gritted my teeth.

" Probably to camp. ", Felix slowly nodded

" Oh. Pssh, I knew that. ", I muttered

The sound of bushes rustling were heard causing Felix and I to turn our attention towards it. My head was still pounding, so I continued to rub my head to slighty ease the pain.

" There you both are. ", my sister chriped revealing herself.

" WHERE ARE THE LOST BOYS! ", I panicked not seeing anybody behind her

" At camp. ", Petra replied calmy before raising her eyebrow

I sighed in relief.

" What happened to your head? ", she asked with curiousity

" Pan bumped into a tree when he wasn't looking. ", Felix spoke

My sister's eyes widned before she approached the tree with a slight dent in the middle. She frowned before gently rubbing the bark of the tree.

" There, there you poor tree. ", she cooed.

" Poor tree? I'm the one in pain. ", I gritted my teeth.

" Well, that was your fault for bumping into the tree. ", Petra said.

" The tree was in the way! ", I scoffed

" The tree can't move. ", Petra spoke in a duh tone.

Felix chuckled at my sister's response to the tree before shaking his head at her. I gave Petra a glare before I stopped rubbing my head and took a deep breath. I opened my emerald eyes to see Petra standing in front of me. I jumped back slightly before shaking off the nerves in my body. Petra giggled before snatching the envelope from my pouch and examining it.

" Oooooh, Peter got a love letter. ", Petra cooed.

" It's not a love letter. ", I grumbled before taking it out of her hand.

" Then who is it from? ", Petra asked

I rolled my eyes before turning towards Felix. My loyal lost boy turned his attention towards me before straightening his position.

" Tell the lost boys to prepare for the celebration tonight. Until then, no interruptions are to be made. ", I ordered sternly.

" As you wish, Pan. ", Felix spoke before waving at my sister.

Petra smiled and waved back at Felix. Our green eyes watched Felix disappear into the thick, dark forest. I turned towards my sister and gave her a devilish smirk before revealing the envelope in my hand.

" We have so much to discuss, dear sister. ", I darkly chuckled.

A/N: The dread doctors are one of the villians in the tv show, Teen Wolf just to let you all know.

⭐️ VOTE!

💭 COMMENT!

📱 SHARE!