29

Petra's POV

I led Scott through the dark forest until I stopped our track once we reached a cliff. I scooted towards the edge of the cliff and looked down to see a rough patch of trees down below. The hollering from the lost boys were heard nearby and I knew that it was a dead end for us.

" Petra, we should turn around. " , Scott insisted.

" If we turn around, the lost boys will capture us. " , I stated.

" Well I may be a werewolf, but not even I want to jump down that cliff. " , he hesitated.

" We are going to have to jump, love. " , I nodded.

" Jump? Are you crazy? I don't want to fall to my death. " , He panicked.

I sighed before turning towards Scott.

" Do you trust me? " , I asked him.

" Sorta, although I probably shouldn't. " , he mumbled before looking at me.

" It's either you trust me or face the lost boys. " , I said before hearing multiple footsteps coming towards us.

Scott's fear showed when he looked beyond the deadly risk of jumping off the cliff. He took a couple of deep breaths before squeezing my hand gently.

" Okay, I trust you. " , he said.

" Good. " , I smiled slightly before pulling out a a small jar of pixie dust from my pouch.

" What's that? " , Scott asked me.

" Pixie dust. " , I replied before sprinkling some on my head and then on Scott's head.

" Petra, werewolves don't fly! " , Scott exclaimed.

" Well, then you shall be the first werewolf to do so. " , I chuckled before motioning for him to take a few steps back.

" This is a terrible idea. " , Scott mumbled.

" Just close your eyes and think of a happy thought. " , I instructed him.

Scott sighed before doing what I told him to do. But the sound of the lost boys' voices got louder and I knew they were on our tail.

" Now! " , I exclaimed.

I dragged Scott to run beside me before we both jumped down the cliff. Our hands were still intertwined followed by the sound of Scott screaming.

" We are going to die! " , He panicked.

" I need you to stop whining and start thinking happy thoughts! " , I scolded him.

" Okay, happy thought. Happy thought. " , he assured himself before he closed his eyes.

Meanwhile, we were still falling to our death.

" Tick tock, Scotty. " , I taunted him.

" Happy thought. Happy thought. " , he repeated before the pixie dust started glowing around our bodies.

" Keep going. " , I encouraged him.

" Happy thought. Happy thought. " , Scott murmured before he opened his eyes.

The pixie dust glowed around us and lifted our bodies into the sky. My eyes glowed green as I started to take control of the flight while holding Scott's hand.

" Impossible. " , Scott mumbled.

" Nothing is impossible in Neverland. " , I lightly chuckled before guiding him through the cloudy night sky.

" I'm flying! I'm acually flying! " , Scott exclaimed happily.

I laughed at his childish behavior before leading them through the puffy clouds and past the stars.

" How are we suppose to get to Beacon Hills? " , Scott asked me.

" Magic. " , I smiled

" Is everything magical? " , he asked me.

" Yep. " , I said before we approached a bright light.

I placed my hands over Scott's eyes and instructed him to close his eyes until I said so. The bright light was made by the alignment of the two big stars in the sky that caused a portal to appear to take us anywhere.

However, the portal can only be activated by Peter, his shadow, and I.

The bright light slowly disappeared as we arrived at the small town of Beacon Hills. I told the brown-eyed boy that he could open his eyes and his reaction was interesting to see.

" That was quick. " , he said breathlessly.

" Magic. " , I reminded him before steering our destination downwards.

The werewolf looked below at his hometown with amazement in his eyes. He gave my hand another light squeeze before smiling at me. I smiled at him back before we approached a neighborhood.

" Which house is yours? " , I asked him.

" The blue one. " , he replied.

" Which window? " , I asked.

" Top window to the right. " , he told me.

I nodded before lowering ourselves to the level of the windows once we approached the blue house. Scott pulled my arm and pointed towards the window so I followed his lead.

Once we came upon the window, I used my magic to make it open by itself. When the window opened, I lead Scott gently through the window and into his bedroom. We let go of our hands as I turned around and closed his window from allowing the cool breeze to enter.

A sigh of relief escaped from my lips.

" I'm here. " , Scott whispered to himself before sitting on his bed.

" Back home. " , I smiled slightly.

" Now I just have to come up with excuses for my mom. " , he mumbled.

" You don't have to worry about your absence. There is no time in Neverland, so everything here is back to normal. It would be like you never left. " , I explained to him.

" Well, that's good to know. " , he lightly chuckled.

I slowly nodded before I gave him a weak smile. I knew this would probably be the last time that I see him and it broke my heart to know that I had to leave a cute boy behind.

" Thanks for taking me home. " , Scott said before standing up again.

" No problem. " , I said softly.

" I can't wait for more adventures like that one. " , he chuckled.

My smile was still weak and I tried to hold it in, but tears flooded down my cheeks. My hands were by my side slightly shaking.

" I'm afraid there won't be anymore adventures, love. This is the last time that we will meet. " , I informed him.

⭐️ VOTE!

💭 COMMENT!

📱 SHARE!