Chapter 16

***

***

Heiran was always the quiet one between her and Jin. She would eventually talk and converse with him but she would just love to listen to Jin rant about his day on and on.

"Yah, you're not talking again," Jin protested.

"I just wanna listen to you all day. Is that bad?" Heiran answered him playfully.

"It is bad. I'd rather you talk to me than you just listening to me. That'd be more fun," Jin winked at her.

"Please stop oppa," Heiran pulled her stank face.

"Am I not cute? I certainly am cute, handsome even," Jin puckered his lips and made smooching sounds making Heiran laugh.

He approaches Heiran with the same expression making her scoot away tensely.

"Fine, fine," she stopped laughing and gently pushes Jin away.

"You're being such a kill joy. Can we just go?" he asked her pulling her by the wrist.

She just let him pull her and bring her to the mall to choose a gift for Jisoo again.

Since their wedding, she had been even more quiet than before. Jin's bad attitude towards him and his insults made Heiran shut people out including herself. Jin never really noticed it until now.

Heiran has been quietbthe whole flight even though they've been enjoying the whole evening last night. Jin expected her to be a lot more comfortable since last night but she didn't. Heiran couldn't help but act the same as before even though she tried to really be comfortable around him again.

Jin held her hand and smiled at her.

"I told you lats night Heiran, you can be at ease now," Jin reminded her kissing he forehead.

Heiran smiled back and nodded.

"I'm trying Jin. Just give me a few days," she reassured him.

"Okay," Jin smiled and went back to staring at the window but his hand stayed intertwined with his wife's.

Heiran unknowingly smiled at Jin and leaned back on her seat to take a nap on their flight.

You can be at ease now.

Heiran thought to herself.

Once they've arrived in the Incheon airport, Alex and Mirae were waiting for them.

Jin is holding Heiran's hand while they walk to their direction and their whole aura seemed different.