Chapter 16

Tony

"Thank you, Wanda, Vision for having us over. The kids have been quite restless staying at home.", I tell. 

Wanda and Vision quickly hush me, telling it's nothing while we watch the kids playing together with Nathan and Sky. Wanda and Vision has been together and married for a little while, blessed with beautiful twins, Nathan and Sky. Nathan and Sky are in the same age as Thor, but they're very smart for their age that they actually manage to skip a grade above. 

"Well, we're glad that you make it either, Tony. I mean, we missed the kids and you. We thought of catching up with you, but again thought that you might needed some time-off from the kids.", says Wanda. 

I chuckle, nodding to them before thanking them for having us over again. We soon to lounge up at the living room with little Liam and Zayn playing on the carpet while Niall is reading his book that he brought over. I'm still concern of Niall, though he has started to open up but his shyness has yet to leave. Niall isn't being as active as he should be, which is why I'm so concern about him. As much as I'm concern of him, I still want him to be as comfortable as he can be. Sighing a little, I finally avert my gazes back to the couple next to me and get slightly jealous when I find them all cuddle up together, making me missing over my husband that's away for his mission. Steve has yet to be done, in Russia which makes me more worried than I usually did. 

"Tony, is everything alright?", asks Wanda. 

She sounds concern, which instantly snap myself out from my thoughts before looking at her with hum. Mustering a weak smile on my face, I nod slowly before sighing a little. 

"It's nothing, Wanda. As usual, I'm always worried over Steve that's away with his mission. I mean, if he's happy with his job, then I am too but I just can't worrying over his safety, there.", I sigh. 

Wanda and Vision looks at me with soft smile, nodding before assuring me that Steve will be just fine. I know, and I even tell myself that every day but I just can't help with the worry that I always have for him, every time he's away for his mission. Heck, I can't even help worrying over my babies at school, too. I'm always worried and thinking about them, all the time and I'd never get tired of it. Perks of being a parents, I guess. 

"I could never stop worrying about Steve and the kids. Never in a day, I would stop worrying about them. Sometimes it gets to me, thinking how the kids are doing, their studies, their feelings. Same goes to Steve. As long as I'm still breathing, I will never stop worrying about them. I don't care if they're right in front of me, or they're away to school or work, I just can't stop that feeling. You know what I meant, don't you?", I say. 

Wanda looks at me with a knowing look, nodding to me before chuckling slightly. She begins to sit up straight next to Vision and that's when I notice the slight bump on her stomach, before loud gasp escapes from my lips. They look at me in surprised, but I'm even more surprised to think what I think it could be. 

"W-Wanda, y-you're pregnant?", my voice shakes a little. 

Wanda looks at me in surprised, but quickly change the look with huge smile on her face. Nodding to me in response, I let out another round of gasp before cheering over their next upcoming child. Wanda and Vision chuckles as they watch my reaction but I continuously remain one. Liam and Zayn never even bother to check what's happening as they continue to play with the blocks on the floor, while Niall is still reading his book at the couch nearby the balcony door. 

"We haven't told anybody, just yet. We're planning to do a surprise about this news, but yeah. I'm already 3-month far now.", tells Wanda, rubbing her slight bump on her used-to-be flat, toned stomach.