Chapter 3

Tony

Clint and Thor is warming up at the field, while my family and setting our places up to chill while watching their footie game. I know there's stadium, but I don't want to annoyed some family because of us being gay and able to have kids. Some even have the nerves to think we adopted all of them when I practically went through unbearable pain to gave births to them. Plus, the last time we sat there, a family just insulted my little Peter and made their kids to hit him. That just set me really of and my family too. I practically hit the man who praised his kids over the violence they've did to my kid. Neither Steve or anyone stop us 'cause they all know if I'm pissed, I'm very pissed and unstoppable. 

"Daddy wanna pway?", ask Peter. 

I smile, nodding a little before take a seat on the picnic mat that I've spread down on the ground. He practically toss every toys inside his bag out to the mat and giggles at the sight of it, which makes me to smile too. His giggles and any of my kids' are my favorite music, but my most favorite is Steve's moans. Opps! Picking up a villain figure, we both starts to play the usual game which is little Spider-man saves the day. We keep on playing and playing, Peter would always win but sometimes he'd give me win but captures me back. It's fun to play this, though but I know that one day he'll grow up so big that he wouldn't want to play with this anymore. The thought of that just instantly makes my heart feel sad. Peter notices that, as I didn't pay attention in the game we're playing 'til he call me softly. His voice are soft, but at the end of it are bit croaky as if he's going to cry. 

I shake my head and look at him with sad smile, coo a little. Carrying him to my laps, I hugs him tightly as I cradles him. I keep on pressing soft kisses against my boy's cheeks and forehead, sometimes on his nose before ending it with one peck on his lips. Peter squeals a little, giggling at the end. This little cherub of mine always make my day. So does my other kids too. 

"Daddy awight?", he ask. 

I smile and nods, confirming it to him. He grins back and hugs me tightly, telling me his 'I love you' which makes Steve to grin at us. Steve turns to face us, looking at us adoringly which makes me to flush a little and hide my face into Peter's soft brunette locks. 

"What about Papa? Do you love me too, bud?", ask Steve. 

The boy didn't really pay attentions to him, as he trace some patters against my chest near with my arc reactor before he shake his head in responds. Steve fakingly gasp in disbelief, pouting to Peter before gives his sad blue eyes to the 4-years old boy. Peter still didn't look at him, so I decide to call him and successfully get his attentions. 

"Bubba give Daddy kiss.", I tell. 

He giggles, gladly give me one on my lips. Steve pouts even more, which finally get his attentions. Peter frowns, looking at me in confusion. I can't help to coo at the boy's innocent looks and eyes, shaking his head to him. 

"Papa is sad 'cause he thought you don't love him and you don't want to kiss him anymore. How about you show Papa how big is your love to him?", I say. 

He gasp, look at Steve taken back before run off from my laps to his Papa. Steve didn't see it coming 'til Peter jumps to him which makes him to fall back and land his head on Bruce's laps. From being too startles, Bruce jumps a little and look down to his laps, seeing his Papa before he chuckles. 

"Papa, you scared me.", Bruce tell. 

Steve chuckles and apologizes the boy for startling him out before sitting up back on the mat with Peter hugging him tightly. Looking down to his youngest, he smile and coo a little before rain the child with kisses and loves. Peter keep on squealing, fighting the man's hold on him as he tries to set himself free from the ticklish kisses. I chuckles and shake my head, continue to watch the game. Clint and Thor plays very well on the field 'til a player purposely slide to Thor, knocking him down. Natasha, Loki and I gasp as we witnesses that before loud whistle being blows by the referee. The player get up from the field, having this sickening smirk stuck on his face while Thor still laying down on the field, holding his hurting ankle. Thor didn't shout, nor make any noise as I know my boy wouldn't let anyone know his pain. Clint sees his brother on the ground, quickly running to get him before another play knock him down in purpose too as they try to block him from getting to Thor. This instantly pisses me off and with another move from those kids that ticks me, this game would be off.