21-- Show Me What's Mine

*****I hope you enjoy the following chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it ;) *blushes awkwardly* *****

RIECE—

As soon as Cain's fingers went lax in my hair, his cock still hard in my mouth despite his nearly violent orgasm, I pulled away, slurping up anything that dripped from my mouth and chuckling as Cain grumbled a little at my touches against his sensitive cock. He was all but limp beneath me, and I took the time that he needed to calm, bring himself back from his orgasm, to open myself up.

I reached over and grabbed a bottle of oil from the drawer beside his bed, wondering as I did if Cain had put it there, or if one of our well-meaning friends had planted it.

Using copious amounts of oil— Cain was indeed generously endowed, and since he had already come once, he would likely be able to double the time he would spend fucking me— I opened myself up with one finger, then two, my body twisted around to reach my hole. When Cain began to come back to himself, his growling purr growing louder as he watched me fuck myself open, I reached forward and pulled his hand to me. I pulled his arm around me and pressed his fingers into my anus along with my own.

Whining and panting breathlessly, the pleasure bursting up and down my spine as Cain lay still and let me use his body to pleasure myself and ready myself for him, I met Cain's eyes and smiled with every bit of teeth I could.

"Dear gods, Cain," I whispered, bringing my lips to his and pressing them to him almost sweetly.

"You're fucking tight," he growled, just as he thrust his fingers into me on his own, making me yelp and jerk at the sudden rough intrusion. "Gonna take my cock in this tight hole, baby?"

I whined, loving when Cain got rough. Hungry. When he spoke filthy dirty words with the animal growls that interspersed between them.

"Yes. Please, Cain. Want it. Want you," I answered breathlessly as I began to bounce on his calloused, thick fingers.

"Then take what you want. Show me what you need from me, baby. Take what you need from me."

I hissed as he pulled his fingers from my ass and laid back, his laughing eyes on mine. His gaze glowed darkly, and I could see his beast just there, beneath the surface. Desiring me. Claiming me.

Mine, I heard in my mind, and I didn't know if it was my own thought, or Cain's.

"Show me what's mine," Cain growled, as if in answer to my inner question.

I turned around, straddling Cain's thighs as I backed up onto him. I reached back and grabbed his cock, positioned it at my entrance, and slowly sat down. His penis filled me like none had before, reaching so deep inside me I grabbed my stomach, as if I might feel him pressed up inside.

I rocked forward, then back, jerking when his hands came up to grab my hips and pull me tight to him.

"Faster," he hissed directly into my ear, just as he began nibbling at my earlobe, his sharp teeth drawing whimpers from my throat, making little lances of pain shoot down my spine and pool in my balls.

"Yes," I replied, moving my hands to his knees and leaning forward, giving myself leverage so I could undulate my hips with more force and speed.

I began picking up the pace of my backwards thrusts as Cain's hands stroked down my back, pinching my hips before he reached forward. I started to cry out to warn him, but my words died in my throat as he gripped my cock and the calluses on his palm rubbing harshly against the head of my straining cock sent me over the edge.

One touch. One tiny touch, barely even his whole hand, and I was crying out his name, my seed soaking his hand as I jerked my entire body up, my back arching as pleasure rushed through me near violently.