Forget love, I'd rather fall in chocolate. chapter 2!

Start from the beginning

She cringed back into her seat and her eyes filled with tears. Do I feel bad for what I did? No. she brought it on her self. She's been like this ever since dad died and I'm not going to put up with it anymore.

I feel a stinging sensation on my cheek and place my hand there. When I draw it back sure enough there's blood. Oh great. There's no way drake is going to be able to cover this one up.

Drake is my make up artist. Yes he's gay but he's the sweetest guy I've ever met.

The limo pulls to a stop in front of the building where we hold our photo shoots. I sigh and step out of the car not even waiting on my mother.

I walk into the building to be greeted by the receptionist. I smile at her and she returns a weak smile and a look of pity. Oh yeah my face is bleeding and I most likely already have a bruise. Shit.

I sigh for what seems the millionth time this morning and walk into the photo shoot room only to stop dead in my tracks. There was the most gorgeous boy I've ever seen sitting in MY chair.

He looks up at me and his eyes widen in shock. He looks me up and down. His eyes land on my cheek and then on my eyes. We look at each other for what seems like hours. He stares deep into my eyes and I wonder if he can see to my soul. Then there's a hand waving in front of my face snapping us both out of you trances.

"Holy shit! What happened to your face Blair?" Drake said looking at me with concerned eyes. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing would come out. I look at him hoping my eyes would tell him. I guess he got the message because he looked at me with a wave of concern and nodded.

He pulled me into a hug and whispered in my ear, "Everything is gonna be okay." I pulled away and smiled at him.

Then I looked back at the boy. He has jet black hair with piercing grey eyes that stared straight back at me. His skin is rather pale. He has the longest eye lashes I've ever seen and high cheek bones making his face adorable looking. His lips are full and make me want to kiss him even more.

WAIT A MINUTE! What am I saying?! I don't even know him! He's looking me up and down, studying me. Then his eyes come back to mine. He grins the cockiest yet most beautiful grin I've ever seen.

"Who's the hottie? Sorry sweetheart but only certain people are aloud in here." He says cockily.

I walk up to him and get in his face. "Do you not know who I am? I am Blair Thompson," his eyes widened in shock, "and this is my studio. I believe you are sitting in my chair. Now I'm not in the mood to kick you ass so get up." I say venomously. He just grins.

"Sweetheart, I'd like to see you try." He said. Oh that's it. I've had enough I'm not in the mood.

I smile sweetly at him, put my hands on his shoulders, and knee him where the sun doesn't shine. He sinks to the floor in pain and starts groaning while holding his now injured man hood.

"What do you think now babe?" I sneer to him. He just glares back at me. I just laugh. Then my producer walks in.

He looks back and forth between Mr. Cocky and I, then starts laughing uncontrollably. I smile at him. This is why I love Mr. Reece. He acts just like a teenager. He's been in this business long enough to know what I'm going through.

Mr. Reece looks at me and his laughter immediately subsides. "Blair, what happened to you're face?" he asks his voice full of concern. I just look at him and he nods.

"Well I see you and Ari have met." He chuckles. So that's his name. "What did he do Blair?" he asked raising one eyebrow.

I smiled sweetly at him, "He was being a meaner." I said poking my tongue out at Ari. He glared at me and said, "So this is the 'amazing' girl I have to work with?" putting quotations around amazing. My mouth dropped open.

"WHAT!! I WILL NOT WORK WITH HIS COCKY ASS!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Mr. Reece stared at me in shock.

"You don't have a choice in this Blair. I'm sorry. The other producers decided on it while I was gone." He looked at me with sadness in his eyes.

I sighed and said, "Its okay Mr. Reece. It's not your fault." I gave him a weak smile.

"Alright. Lets get to work." Ari said grinning. God this is going to be a long day.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay here chapter two everyone! :D i would like to thank Moon_chaser13 for encouraging me to continue writing this story! thank you so much!

ill try to upload again as soon as possible. im also starting another story tonight so it my take me awhile to get that up.

comment!

fan!

vote!

thanks!!!

~Caroline