Chapter 3

Friday afternoon and I got out of the bed because of Nash. He woke me up by slapping my face with my lotion. How nice. Cameron was just laughing his ass off in front of me. They're very nice people. I have a great brother. "Great job. Great job," I said while smirking at them. I threw a pillow at Cameron's face, he won't stop laughing at me. He he was about to throw it back, when I pulled Nash in front of me, hitting him instead of me.

"Well... thank you sis," says Nash, sarcastically. I laughed at him.

"Get your ass ready, we're off to somewhere," I said, while walking out his room. I started wiping off the lotion on my face when he appeared behind my back.

"What? Where we going?" he asked, cluelessly.

I stopped and faced him. "Are we not suppose to check my place... aren't we?" I sighed. "You said you'd come with me," I pointed out.

"Oh shit. I have an interview today. Cameron can go with you, right?" he suggested. He turned around to face Cameron. My hearbeat stopped for a second, feeling scared. Right in that moment, I just prayed that Cameron would disapprove.

"Right," says Cameron, chuckling. "It will be fun," he added. I rolled my eyes at him, knowing that he was just mocking me. I don't wanna be left alone with this guy. I can't deal
with his immaturity.

"See, you'd be fine," says Nash. "I cannot let you go by yourself. Dad would kill me."

"He won't know?" I exhaled. "Also, what's the point of allowing me to live by myself?" I said while sitting down, trying to prove a point.

"He will," he answered.

"Fine. Whatever," I sighed. I marched to the washroom, shutting the door behind me. After I took a shower, I wore my denim high wasted shorts, with my plain pink fitted long sleeve croptop. I came out of the shower and Nash was already gone, so was Bryant. The fact that I'm stuck with Cameron, irritates me.

"Well, took you a while," he says sarcastically. "I already placed some of your things in the car," he says, while smirking at me. I took my purse inside Nash's room and we went.

I turned the door knob, opening the door and finding the place is almost completed. It's not a big place, its just like Nash and Cameron's, but there are only 2 king sized bedroom and a small room. A normal sized living room with a kitchen and a small dining area. The wall is perfectly good, rose gold and grey wallpaper in my room, while the other walls are plain white.

"Great place," says Cameron. Did he just said something nice? Well thanks! Finally he did! Been waiting for this since I came here, I thought to myself.

"Yeah thanks," I said. I started grabbing the boxes, and opening them each, so I could put them in place. Cameron sat down on couch, opening his phone. There's still no wifi, and cable here so he's probably using his data. I grab the box which says "Bathroom" and I went to the bathroom upstairs. I started organizing and putting my lotions, perfumes, facial wash and anything that I use for my skin and body. After that, I started organizing my bed with the blankets and pillows that my Dad bought me. Skylynn gets her own bedroom here, she gets the small room downstairs. Hayes was suppose to live with me whenever he's here but he chose Nash instead of me. When I came downstairs, I saw Cameron at the same spot and position before I went up. "Aren't you planning onto helping me?" I whined, while throwing the stress ball at him.

"You should have asked for help," he then said.

"You know what? I don't need your help!" I told him as I grab the paintings and frames. A frame slipped on my hand, and it broke into
pieces. I squat down, as I started grabbing the broken glass pieces, until I got poked by one. "Ow!"

Cameron got up on his sit and he walked towards me. "See. If you just asked me for help this wouldn't happen. Why do you gotta be a hard headed person?" he says, pissing me off. He stood up again and went to the kitchen and he started opening the drawers. "Let me," he said while taking my hand, and he put a bandaid on it.

"Thanks."

He then grab the broken glasses on the floor and he made me stand back. After that, he whip the floor to make sure that there aren't any left over glasses so no one could get hurt. Well... I hope he's always like this, so I don't have to deal with him everytime I see his face. Hours later, and we finally finished. Now, I just need to wait for the couch in my room and middle table for the living room to get delievered. Also, someone already came earlier to put the wifi and cable. My phone vibrated and I got a text from Finn.

From: Mr. Gilinsky(:
Hey Ash! The boys and I are at Nash's place right now, just wondering where you are.

I wonder what they're doing there.

To: Mr. Gilinsky(:
Cameron and I are on our way home, want anything to eat?

"Hey! Let's go!" I yelled at him. He got up from the couch on the living room, and started putting his shoes on, while I was already at the door waiting for him.

From: Mr. Gilinsky(:
No it's okay, we bought food before we came here.

When we got to their place, they were watching a movie in the living room. I think they rented "The Giver."

"Hey! We're here!" shouted Cameron. I took off my shoes and walked towards Finn. He was sitting on the floor with his feet wide open so I sat in front of him, leaning my back on him.

"GRIND ON ME!" teased Matt while doing the grind on the side. Matt seems to like "Grind on me" I mean, he does it everywhere whenever he hears the song comes on.

"MATT SHH!" yelled Sam. Everyone laughed. Then Finn took my hands and started playing with them, so it looks like he was hugging me from behind while on a sitting position.

"So, theres rumours about us dating eh," whispered Finn into my ears. I looked at him and giggled, and went back to my position.

"I know right. How come I didn't know we're dating?" I joked and faced him again.

"So did I," he said while winking at me.

"YOU GUYS ARE DATING?!" yelled Nash while jumping from his sit.

"No. It was a joke dummy," I laughed at him.

"Why don't you guys just date already?" asked Jack.

"Shh! This is the best part of the movie," I lied just to change the topic. Those topics weren't meant to be taken seriously yet. I mean, I don't even know but I just don't wanna talk about it. We can joke about it, but to take it seriously? Not yet.