Introduction

Living away from my parents, and living on my own is probably one of the things I have been wishing for. I can be independent, finally. I can be my own, and I will be trusting my own decisions. Though, I still can't believe that I will be moving out from my Dad's house. Nash offered me to stay at his place, I'd be staying there for a while. Not so excited about living with Cameron, though. He'd always been a jerk to me, yet I don't understand why. He acts so immature around me, and he can really be childish at times. He always get on my nerves without even trying. His existance just pisses me off.

"Ashley!" shouted Nash from far away. I got out of the airport, as I found Nash and Bryant waiting at the parking area. Thankfully, Cameron is not around. My day would be ruin already if I see him. I ran towards their direction, feeling excited to hold my brother again.

"Brotherhood!" I yelled, while hugging him. I call Nash and Hayes "brotherhood."

"How was your flight?" he asked, letting go of me. He took one of my bags that I threw on the ground, when I ran to give him a hug. Bryant approached me, also giving me a hug. He greeted me, taking my other bags.

"Hey!" I cheerfully greeted him back. I helped them put my luggage on the trunk. "It was okay, boring. I had no one to talk to," I added, while helping them.

Nash gave a little laugh and said, "I could tell." He opened the car door for me, and told me to take a seat on the backseat, while he sat on the passenger seat. "The boys are excited to see you again. Even Cameron," he paused for a while. "I doubt it not," he teased. I rolled my eyes, ignoring what he just mentioned.

"Is Finn there?" I asked with an excitement, acting like I did not hear what he just said.

"The Jacks, Sam, Kenny and Matt are there. They're waiting for you. And Cameron by the way," he answered. I rolled my eyes. "Come on, just get inside," he says, giving out a little laugh again.

Finn... Jack Finnegan Gilinsky and I have been really close. He's like my far away boy bestfriend.

Anyway, my name's Ashley Grace Grier. I'm an adopted sister of Nash Grier. I am also seventeen years old like Nash, but he's few months older than me. He was born on December 28, 1997 and I was born on March 18, 1998. I'm known by making youtube videos about fashion, and beauty. I'm just really into fashion, which is why I was extremely excited when I had the opportunity to have my own clothing line on Aeropostale. And I will be launching my clothing soon. I also collaborated with other youtube stars like Kian, Jc, Andrea and Bethany. In all seriousness, Bethany is like my girl bestfriend when it comes to fashion and beauty. That's also the reason why I am excited because we get to work together.

The car stopped, when I figured out that we finally arrived at their place. "We're here!" announced Bryant. Nash went out of the car, so did Bryant. Soon, they took my stuff and we went to their place. So I just followed them. It's my second time to come here actually. Well, I won't be staying for a long time here because I have my own place, a condo near by. But, I still have to finish decorating it and putting more furniture. So, while it's not done yet, I have to stay here with Nash and Cameron. As soon as Nash opened the door, Jack, Sam and Matt ran up to me and welcomed me. Then Kenny was sitting there, with Cameron. I haven't met Kenny before, so this is actually my first time meeting him.

"Oh, Kenny. This is Nash's sister Ashley. Ashley, one of the coolest dude, Kenny," introduced Jack J. Kenny got up from his seat and he welcomed me with a shake hand. Then Nash took my stuff to his room, while the boys started helping him, so I got stuck with Cameron. He didn't even say hi or anything. He just sat there glancing at me.

"What?" I asked, giving him a look. He glared at me, and chuckled.

"What?" he then answered, repeating what I just said. I rose my eyebrow at him, and looked away. I took out my phone from my pocket, to go on twitter, and tweeted: Finally arrived! jet lag though. How's everyone doing?Cameron was still staring at me, as I put my phone away. He never looked away.

"Ash!" yelled Finn. He ran up to me, giving me a huge hug, he even picked me up from the ground. "I missed you so much!" he said, still hugging me.

"Hey hey hey! Enough with the hugging," says Nash, walking down the stairs with the boys. The rest of the boys laugh and they just joined Cameron on the couch.

The both of us ignored them, and we started catching up, while we both went out the patio and chitchatted. I leaned on the patio. "Anyhow, I missed you so much!" I formed a smile on my face, and he was just staring at me, cheerfully. "How are you? What's new? We haven't been talking lately because you've been busy with your life," I rolled my eyes. "Are you gonna ignore me all night, and just stare at me?"

He chuckled. "I'm okay, really glad to see you again," he said while he continued to smile at me. "I'm sorry. I just missed you so much, that I can't even keep my eyes off of you."

"Me too," I smiled back.

"You are going to our last show for Digitour right?" he asked. He leaned on the wall, and he was looking on the opposite direction of where I was looking.

"Of course. I wouldn't miss a thing," I assured him. We continued to chichat until Matt called us to eat. They ordered pizza. Honestly, I think they need me here, cause it seems like they barely eat homemade food. Well, right now I just hope that I wouldn't struggle getting along with Cameron.