Namjoon slides to the very back of his leather chair, clearly uncomfortable by the girl's proximity.

"N-no Ava, there isn't any."

"Oh come on, don't be like that," the ravenette says, voice slightly agitated yet still slathered with that sugary sweetness. She slowly grabs Namjoon's tie and pulls him closer, "are you sure there is nothing."

"Uh..."

The ravenette smirks almost victoriously, knowing she has won. "If you give me what I want, I will give you what you want," she says as she traces her hand down the elder's chest.

"Uh, Ms Chan..."

Ava hums, tone expecting, eager.

"I'm gay."

Laughter echoes across the room and both heads immediately turn towards the culprit.

Jimin stands there, hands clutching his stomach, as he doubles over from laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAH, I-I hahah- came to-to give this document."

Ava stands straight and dusts off her clothes, "haven't you heard of knocking," she asks with a pink tint dusting over her cheeks.

Namjoon scoffs, "Ms Chan, you didn't knock when you came in here either."

Jimin laughs again.

Ava looks at Jimin, evidently annoyed. Without a word, she storms out of the room.

After giving the file to Namjoon, Jimin walks out of office as well, a smug grin on his face.

He wasn't even surprised to see that red-faced girl standing outside the room with an agitated expression.

Jimin rolls his eyes. "I see you haven't stopped using your body to get what you want."

Ava laughs before shrugging, "it works... most of the time."

Jimin holds back the urge to roll his eyes again.

"I mean, it worked with you," Ava states with a smirk, noticeably stepping closer to the boy.

Jimin tenses but doesn't back down, "that was my past self being dumb."

Ava laughs, the sound was sweet yet so ruthlessly bitter. A bit like Ava herself.

"You think you can resist me now?"

"Yes. I'm sure of it." Jimin states confidently.

Ava quirks an eyebrow challengingly before stepping closer to him.

Jimin stares at her, not wavering at the proximity of there bodies.

Ava takes another step forward.

Jimin shoves his hands down his pockets, "Ava-"

Before he knows it, her lips are on his. And with it, came the sickening rush of nostalgia. Jimin tries to push her away, to stop her, but she doesn't budge. So he gives in. He lets their lips mould together. He lets himself wrap his arms around her waist. He lets her tongue slowly graze over his lips. He lets himself get lost in the blissful feeling.

He lets her win. She always wins.

Ava pulls away, leaving Jimin panting. She smirks, leaning closer to his ear.

"See, you can never stop resisting me, Park Jimin."

And with that, she leaves. Leaves said man to wither away in his intoxicating thoughts. Intoxicating memories.

She always wins, Jimin thinks as he drops pathetically to his knees.

~

Jungkook is an observer. He keeps quiet and looks. Analyses. Judges.