Unknown Thoughts

Slappy was thinking, lost in thought as he continuously rubbed his hand up and down Belinda's leg.

As much as he despised Rocky, he wanted to be polite in front of Belinda, so he ignored his feelings of anger towards Rocky and dealt with having to sit with him.

Otherwise than that, Slappy was sneaky, insulting, and pure evil..... and he liked himself that way.

But ever since a girl had came into his life, he discovered it was best for his sake to give her a good impression of himself, pushing the cruel pranks and jokes aside for a bit.

His plan was working, too. The girl was head over heels in love with him, as well as completely oblivious to the whole situation, including his backstory...

He smirked to himself, realizing for once he actually had control over someone. He knew she would always be there for him, unlike certain people he met with in the past.

His face suddenly softened.

That's how much she truly loved him...

Nobody had ever loved him the way she does. Not even his own Papa, who had disowned and betrayed him.

But being in love with her felt good. It made him forget about everything; the world around him, his troubles.... Even who he truly was.

She would always be by his side, and he knew that he needed to be by hers as well. He wanted to protect her in every way that he could.

Slappy suddenly snapped awake.

"Wait... But you're evil!!!!! Nasty!! Cruel!! You are going to take over this town any day now, make everyone bow down to your power! What the heck are you thinking?! A girl will just get in the way! Distract you! You don't need her!!" An evil, sneering voice rasped inside of Slappy's head.

Slappy then looked over at Belinda, who looked up at him with those same, soft blue eyes.

"But.... I do need her...." Slappy thought to himself.

Surely, he was sinister with a bad past, but Belinda had given him a chance.

A chance nobody had ever given him before.

He smiled and kissed his girlfriend's forehead, taking her hand and holding it in his.

Belinda smiled back warmly, looking deeply into his eyes.

It's liked she had... changed him.

Slappy finally understood that he has found himself something far more beautiful than any treasure, including world domination itself.

He had found love.

But what he didn't know is that Belinda had an untold backstory as well....