Lonely

2 years have passed and still no sign of V... 

No creaking, No feeling of shifting on my bed, Not even the scratching noises he makes in the closet. It's been quiet lately, I don't play as much anymore since my only friend has left me lonely. Now I just sit in my room and wait for him to come out, greeting me with a hug like he usually did. But he never comes... 

Where are you? Why did you leave me? Please come back.

Time Skip •ㅡ•ㅡ•ㅡ• At School 

I hate going to school, the kids always bully me and nobody ever does anything about it. Today at lunch IU and here friends dumped their juice and lunches all over me. I ran into the bathroom crying because my clothes are ruined and I smell gross. In the halls a little distant from the bathroom, screams were heard coming out of the cafeteria. I hid in a stall when I heard someone's  running footsteps getting closer towards the bathroom. The door opened with a loud bang... I held my breath for the sake of me living. 

"Stop Hiding"

There's no way in heck!!! A boy in the girls bathroom??!! When I didn't open the door it was taken off it's hinges. There he stood, V. Dressed in his usual dark leather clothes and purple hair. I wanna dye my hair when I'm 12, it looks so good on him and I wanna do something different with mine. 

"Take these, the sweater may be a little big on you because its mine. It's the best ya got right now so...."

After I changed in the stall, V tighten strings on the sweater and tied them into a bow like shoelaces

After I changed in the stall, V tighten strings on the sweater and tied them into a bow like shoelaces. He said that nobody deserves to see that much skin from me because my body is a temple and I am the goddess that rules it. He also said that nobody will mess with me anymore because if so he'll have to hurt them like he had done IU. I hope that means he's staying now.

"I want you to know that this doesn't mean I'll be staying like I used to do, but I will be keeping watch over you and protecting you from any danger or harm. If you're in any trouble just say my name and I promise I will come right away."

I can't say I wasn't disappointed, but I'm overall happy that I will no longer be alone. He's going to still be around and he's be there for me so I guess I can bare it. 

Me: Why can't you stay?

"I have important business back in my world to take care of, but I promise that in less than a decade I'll be back... I'll stay with you and never leave you again."

I will believe you,

Friend~