Chapter 20 - Epilogue

Trust me when I say the story isn't over for Team Soren. After many dates, speculations, guesses and questions... Soren and Bridgette, then Ryan and Summer, marry.

Though he would've loved to see his family from Earth World, his father and sister, there on his big day, Soren still happily married Bridgette, his best friend and comrade through many hardships, battles, and tests to their friendship. 

Ryan's family, now Summer's too, were welcoming of their new found family members, who had become a part of a much bigger family than they'd known before. For one, Sparktail became an instant friend to Ryan's sisters and Maya.

Both couples had then welcomed children into the world, and certain dragon couples were also on the verge of such a change in life.

The family that was Team Soren would grow larger with their new members, and it would only continue to grow in the future. 

How could all this joy and happiness come to a disastrous end?

THE END... OR TO BE CONTINUED...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for your support through the journey of writing this. It's been almost two years, at the time of writing this, since Book One has been finished. I hope to see you all again with Book Two: REMADE. 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/247671949-world-of-dragon-riders-book-two-remade