Scene 18

I helped Yoongi leave again before I sighed. I stared up at the ceiling where he left before I slowly slipped to the floor. I closed my eyes tightly before I hid my face in my knees. Then I shook my head and got up. I decided to just stay with Jungkook tonight.

I knew Jimin wouldn't be too happy that I abandoned him in the middle of the night but, I didn't want to be in that room. Once I got out to go to Jungkook's room. Jungkook was laying in bed, texting away on his phone. When he heard the door open, he lifted his head to look at me. "Hey, I thought you were gonna stay with your friend tonight." He said as he sat up, confused.

I just lifted my head and stared at him. He could see my expression and immediately got out of bed. I saw him walk over to me before he pulled my into his arms. I was quick to return the hug, hiding my face. "I love you..." I whimpered out. I felt him kiss my head. "I love you too Taehyung..." He whispered.

-

It's been almost two weeks since Yoongi came to tell me what he was doing. I had stayed by Jungkook the whole time pretty much. Only coming back every once and a while to check on Jimin and the others. Hoseok hadn't really talked to anyone since Yoongi left. He was always gripping the smaller boy's jacket close to his chest.

To be honest, I felt bad for him. Yoongi was the one person that had made him truly happy, and now he was gone. I wanted to tell him, but Yoongi insisted to not tell anyone else that he and I saw each other. I sat in the room, my friend group scattered around the room. Jimin was always practicing on walking, trying to perfect it as it once was. I looked over at Seokjin, the boy talking to Kihyun and trying to patch him up.

I looked at the wall, sort of spacing out before I felt someone grab my hand. I turned to find Jimin. "Are you ok?" He asked. I looked at him before slowly nodding. "Yeah. Just....Just thinking." I told him. He looked at me before he leaned against the wall. "You've been doing that a lot lately. Are you sure you're ok...?" He asked. I looked at him before I looked down.

Carefully, he had me sit down. "You know you can talk to me about anything, Taehyung. I won't tell anyone..." He said quietly. I looked back up at him before I closed my eyes, leaning my head against his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me as he rested his head on mine. "I want to get out of here..." I said quietly.

"I know. I want to too..."

I closed my eyes tightly as I hid my face more. He kept me close before I noticed Hoseok was watching us. I carefully motioned him over. Hesitantly, he stood and walked towards us. I pulled him down carefully to stay with us. "You ok..?" I asked. He shook his before sighing. "I want him back..." He said quietly.

I sighed. "I know you do...You'll see him soon..."

He sighed and hid his face in Yoongi's jacket. I looked at him. "What ever happened to the happy Hoseok we knew?" I teased, trying to lighten the mood a little. He stayed silent. "I'm always fearing that he's not ok..." He said quietly. I looked at him before he sighed. He closed his eyes and shook his head. "I just want him to be safe..." He whispered.

-

I laid on the floor, Jimin snuggled up against me. I sighed, being able to see my breath. That's when I realized winter was coming around. I looked down at the sleeping Jimin, only to see him shiver slightly. I carefully grabbed a jacket that was laying next to me and wrapped it around him. He calmed down a little before snuggling more against me.

I kept him close to me before I felt the room start to grow warmer. I slowly opened my eyes to find smoke coming from under the door. My eyes widened as I quickly got up. I heard Jimin groan slightly from me waking him up. I swung the door open to find the entire hallway covered in giant flames. I heard Jimin gasp. "F-Fire!!"

Hoseok's head shot up as he stared at the doorway. I heard some of the hostages start to panic as they woke up, smelling the flames and smoke. Some started to cough from the ashes. "Ok guys! I know my way around this place! We gotta get out of here before it gets too intense!!" I yelled. I quickly ran towards Jimin and got him onto my back, knowing he wouldn't be fast enough and that his legs were still healing.

Hoseok helped the other people up before we made our way through the house. I heard Jimin whimpering in pain, most of us getting burned by the ashes. "We're almost there!!" I yelled out. Finally, I could see the light outside, followed by the sounds of sirens. I felt Jimin's head lift up to see the differen police cars and fire trucks along with different people's cars.

"Jimin!"

I looked up to see Jimin's mom running towards us. "M-Mama!" Jimin called out as he eagerly got off of me. The two of them immediately pulled each other into their arms, tears being spilt. I heard my name being called to find Namjoon sprinting towards me. "N-Namjoon!" I yelled as he quickly pulled me into his arms. "T-Thank god you're ok!!" He yelled as he gripped my shirt tightly. I hugged back and turned to find Yoongi standing by a police car.

I watched his eyes widen when Hoseok came out of the building. He quickly ran towards the boy, Hoseok screaming the smaller male's name. Immediately, their lips connected in a long kiss. I smiled at how happy they were to see each other. Suddenly, I looked past them to see my mom. I immediately felt my eyes start to water as I took off towards her. She turned in my direction as her eyes widened. My arms were around her quickly, her already sobbing.

"Baby you're ok!" She cried out. I nodded as I felt her kiss my face all over. "Mom, d-dad hes..."

"I know, I know. But he's gone now...He won't hurt you anymore..." She whispered as moved her fingers through my hair. I sniffed and looked down at her. She softly wiped my eyes before she kissed my forehead. "I'm so happy you're alive..." She whispered. I sniffed again before I embraced her again. "I love you so much..." She whispered. I held onto her. "I love you too..."

I slowly lifted my head to look at everyone. That's when I noticed it. Jungkook was no where to be seen. My eyes widened as I looked at Jimin. "Hyung..." I called out. He looked over at me. "What?" he asked. "Where is he...?" I asked. He tilted his head. "Who?" He ssked, confused. Then his eyes widened.

"Where is Bunny...?" I whispered so only he could hear.