Scene 12

"Let's go dance."

I looked up at him. "What?" I asked. Jungkook looked at me. "I said let's go dance." He said. "I-I don't know how to dance." I said. I could tell he was smirking. "I'll teach you then." He said as he grabbed my hand. Slowly, I followed after him.

"Alright. Put your right hand on my shoulder."

I looked at him before I slowly did as he told me. I felt him put his hand on my waist. I looked over at he grabbed my other hand. I took a deep breath. "Ready?" He asked. I slowly nodded. "Just follow my lead."

I nodded again as he slowly started to move. I followed after him, looking at our feet. "No, look up at me. Keep eye contact with me." He said. I looked back up at him as he tightened his grip on my waist. "You're gonna be ok. I've got you." He told me as he rubbed my hip. I smiled a little as I slowly relaxed more.

"See? You can dance!" He said. I chuckled a little and looked down, blushing. "You're adorable." He said quietly. I looked at him and put my other hand on his shoulder. "Do you really think that...?" I asked. He stopped dancing and just held my waist. "Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?" He asked.

I looked down a little. "I don't know. I-I just have this feeling that, you don't like me. That you just say this to make me feel happy." I said quietly. He looked at me before he sighed. "Taehyung, I'm in love with you. I would do anything to make sure you're safe and happy." He said as he stared at me.

I looked back at him. "You really would...?" I asked softly. He nodded his head. "I love you baby." He whispered. I stared at him before I smiled a little, a chuckle escaping. "Your giggles are the cutest." He said. I chuckled again as I grabbed his hands.

Suddenly, he gasped. "Get down!!" He yelled and pushed me down. Then I heard gunshots, followed by screams at the party. My eyes widened as I looked up at Jungkook. His gun was pulled and pointed behind me. I turned to find someone dead. "I knew there was suspicion here." He growled. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up. "Come on babe."

The two of us started running, aiming for the front door. Then, I felt someone yank me back. I yelped and fell to the floor before I was pulled up by my hair. Then, I felt the gun pressed to my head. Jungkook turned around and completely froze. "No!!"

"Move and I'll kill him." Mr. Peong said. I let out a shaky breath as I felt my mask get ripped off. I hissed our at the light before I slowly opened my eyes. I stared at Jungkook, fear in my expression. "Well well we'll. If it isn't Kim Taehyung, one of the missing victims." He said as he looked towards Jungkook. "Baby it's gonna be ok." I heard him say.

"'Baby?' Are you two together? I never thought his victim would become his lover." He said with a laugh, the gun pressing harder to his head. I whimpered as I closed my eyes. "Baby remember what I told you." Jungkook said. I opened my eyes and looked at him. He stared back at me. I suddenly realized what he was talking about.

I closed my eyes tightly and raised my foot. Then, I slammed it into his crotch. I heard him
yell as he let go of me. I grabbed my
mask and slipped it on before I pulled the gun out of my jacket. I pointed it towards him as I backed towards Jungkook. I felt his arm around my waist as I stared at the gang boss. He slowly stood and stared at me. "You've got some guts kid..." He growled.

Jungkook tightened his grip around my waist. "Hold your breath." He whispered. I nodded and took in a deep breath. Then I saw him pull out something. It looked like a grenade. He pulled the tab and chucked it before he took off. I heard it explode as we ran. Then I saw the smoke. I continued to hold my breath as I saw people pass out on the floor. Once we were out of the building, I released my breath. I coughed for air as I gripped Jungkook. 

"Are you ok? Are you hurt anywhere?" He asked. I shook my head. "I'm fine. I'm fine." I said. He ripped off his mask before ripping off mine. Then he pressed his lips to mine. He pulled away and held me in his arms. "I thought I was gonna loose you..." He whispered. I gripped his suit jacket tightly as I let out shaky breaths. "Can we go back...?" I asked. He nodded slowly. "Yeah, come on. Let's go home." He whispered.

-

He walked me inside as I held onto him. "Baby are you ok...?" He asked as he carefully grabbed my hands. "I've never been more scared in my life...." I whispered as I looked up at him. He looked at me sadly and pulled me into his arms. I felt tears in my eyes as I gripped his shirt. "Shhh, it's ok." He whispered. "How about you get a bath.." He said quietly.

I slowly nodded. "Y-Yeah..." I said quietly. He leaned over to kiss me before he walked into his bathroom. "C-Can I go see Jimin..?" I asked. He looked st me past the door. "Yeah. I'll come and get you when the bath is full." He said. I slowly smiled. "Thank you." I said quietly.

I walked out and towards the back room. When I opened the door. I spotted Seokjin helping Jimin walk. Then I noticed Yoongi and Hoseok. I noticed they were giving kisses to each other. I smiled at them, seeing how content they were with each other. "Taehyung!"

I turned to see Jimin looking at me. He waved and smiled. "Stay there! Let me try and walk to you!" He said. I nodded and stood still. He slowly let go of the wall and held his arms out for balance. I watched as he slowly took steps towards me. I saw Seokjin smile proudly as he finally got to me. He grabbed onto me before he could fall. "You did it! You're getting so much better!" I said as I hugged him tightly. He giggled and hugged me back.

"I'm so proud of you Jimin-Hyung!" I said as I squeezed him. "T-Tae I cant breathe!" He said in between giggles. I let go of him. "Sorry." I said as I smiled. I saw Hoseok start to walk over. "I watched you Jimin! That was amazing!" He said. I smiled and looked at him. "So, you and Yoongi?" I asked. He looked at me before he blushed and looked at Yoongi. "Yoongi-Hyung confesses a couple days ago while you were with Bunny." Jimin said as he giggled. Yoongi slowly and carefully got up before walking towards us.

Hoseok smiled and wrapped his arm around the older's waist. "Yeah, we're finally together." He said as he kissed Yoongi's head. The shy boy closed his eyes and hid his face in Hoseok's chest. I smiled and chuckled. "I'm glad you two are happy." I said. Jimin smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled and wrapped an arm around him. "I'm glad everyone is still ok." He said. I smiled as well and gave him a small squeeze.

"You know, in the few months we've been together, I consider you guys family. Everyone here is family." I said. Seokjin smiled. "Yep. One big happy family." He said.

Soon the door opened to reveal Jungkook with his mask on. He motioned his head to have me come. "I'll see you guys in a little bit." I said as I slowly let go of Jimin before going to Jungkook. He grabbed my hand and softly pulled me along. He took his mask off once we were in his bedroom and he let me to the bathroom. The bathtub was turned purple and bubbles covered it. "I-I put in a bath bomb." He said shyly. I looked at him and smiled, leaning over to kiss his cheek.

"You're the best."