Scene 1///Pilot

"Yesterday afternoon, two more bodies were found. Each matching to one of the missing victims. But others say 4 more people have gone missing within the last few weeks."

That's all the news talked about these days. All about the people that went missing. Due to him.

The Bunny.

A lot of people are scared to be alone at night. To me, I just think it's a bunch of shit. My friends think I'm crazy when I say this but I just think something happened and the news is just covering it with a serial killer. Once again, a bunch of shit. But of course, my mom was extremely worried of me being one of the next victims. After the one surviver, she's been on my case for not staying after past dark. Today just happened to be one of those days she decided to pester me.

It was around October 16, three days after my best friend, Park Jimin, became one of the missing victims. I always thought he had gone on holiday, but when his mother said that he never went on holiday, was when my own mother grew worried. They filed a missing person report, and that's how Jimin became the 67th person to go missing.

Ever since that happened, I wasn't allowed to leave the house. No matter how much I begged and asked, my mom wouldn't let me. But today, I was sneaking out. Probably the first time I've done it since I was 16. I already had my bag packed and ready. I checked to make sure my mom was asleep before I headed out. I grabbed my ID card and headed to the nearest bar.

I walked in and immediately showed them my ID to get a drink. As I waited, I looked around the bar. I noticed a boy staring at me. He couldn't have been maybe 17 or 18. He was just staring at me. I met eyes with him for a second before I looked away. "Kim Taehyung!"

I turned to see my friend Namjoon walk in. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I should be asking you that questions. Didn't your mom forbid you from leaving the house at night or something?"

I shrugged and grabbed my drink when it was placed in front of me. "I snuck out. I couldn't stand staying in my room anymore" I said as I took a swig. "Yeah but, aren't you worried about 'Bunny'?" He asked. I sighed and looked at him. "Seriously? You believe in that shit?" I asked. He held a hand up. "What, you don't? He's a scary guy. I mean, he got Jimin." He said.

I shook my head. "Jimin is just on holiday. I know his mom is freaking out but maybe he just doesn't have any service." I said. "But why wouldn't he say anything?"

"You know how he is."

He sighed softly. "You still should be worried." He answered. "He's not real, Joonie." I said. "What do you mean?"

"It's just a scene from the government. They're just telling us this." I said. "Then what about the one guy that survived? He said that Bunny did it to him." He said again. I looked at him. "Aren't you the older one here? I'm surprised you even believe in that." I said before I took another drink.

I glanced around the bar again. Then, I noticed the boy from before was gone. I looked around, not to see him anywhere. "Who are you looking for?" I turned back to Namjoon. "No one. Just thought I saw someone I knew." I said quietly. I turned back forward and finished my drink. After an hour, Namjoon was finally getting up. "I'm gonna head home. Don't stay out too late, alright?" He said as he patted my shoulder. I nodded my head. "Take care."

After another drink or two, I checked my watch.

2:13AM

I sighed softly and paid the bartender before walking out. I turned down the alleyway I usually took. I noticed that it started to rain as I sighed. "Great..." I said. Suddenly, I heard something fall behind me. I quickly turned around to look around. "Who's there?" I called out. I heard more russeling before a little kitten appeared. I smiled and walked over to him. "Hey little guy. Why are you by yourself?" I asked as I bent down to pet him. He moved his head into my hand. Suddenly, he looked behind me before running off. I saw lightning flash as I lifted my head.