Allies Exist

|Okay before I continue on with this, quick disclaimer. I am actually doing my research in Country Relations and global news. I am also doing my research for history of countries involved here. If i got a fact wrong PLEASE TELL ME KINDLY and not go on telling me i"m an idiot. I mean I am but in an over the top hurting way, okay? Thank you~ This persimmon appreciates you xD|

It was time to visit an old friend.  

Japan, with his soft pastel jacket and pants that clearly said 'I want to die' in a very cute font, treaded down the street on the way to Germany's library. 

Japan hid his past perfectly under the weird but attractive fashion sense.  Yesterday it was *Decora and today it was *yami kawaii.  On some days, when he felt like it, he would dress the modern everyday outfit, but on days like these, it was all out for Japan. 

His footsteps echoed against the marble floor, shelves filled with books alongside with the dusty book smell met him as he ventured further into the library. He saw familiar faces, there was Poland, Switzerland and Brazil. 

Passing through, he went straight to the librarian's table, Germany hunched over. He seemed to look for something. "Yo, Germany-san..." He rested his hand on his head his elbow on the table. 

"Ah, shiesse!-" ah, shit.  The table moved,Germany's head hitting the table's edge. The sound was a firm pop.  Germany sat straight, rubbing his head from the bump. "Ah, it is you, Japan. What brings you here today?" He managed a pained smile, "Forgive me for that awful word." 

Japan shook his head amusingly, "It's okay." He shifted his weight, "I have a favour to ask you."

"And what is that, Japan?" Germany lifted his glasses with his delicate fingers eying the Japanese.

"Nikko-chan (Sunshine) and Spain are going to talk things out at the Zen Garden in the next two days, and America and I can't go....May I ask you to be there for little old me?" 

Germany's expression, from an expression of confusion turned into a soft smile. "I'll have to decline, Japan." 

"Eh, why not?" Japan frowned, leaning more onto the table that separates  him from Germany. 

"America asked me already. My apologies." Germany seem to lower his head in apology, his hand to his own chest. 

If Japan had cat ears, it would have drooped down in disappointment. "Hhmm, I'll ask someone else then. Thanks anyway, Ger~ ma~ny~ san~" 

On Germany's face, a soft blush painted his face pink, as his shoulders perked upon Japan's tease. He simply nodded, and waved, "Come by again, if you need anything." He said, meekly. 

Japan waved back, and turned around. 

Germany watched him wave goodbye to the others before vanishing through the open double doors of his library. He sighed, and shook his head. Japan was always like this, and he was no special for Japan to treat him differently.

He stared at the open doors, unconsciously hoping for Japan to come back for some reason, He wanted to ask heavily, about what they were back then, during- no. None of that, Germany willed himself. All is in the past now, he told himself, and so is Japan and him. 

--------------------------
Yami kawaii-  Yami kawaii is a street style Japanese fashion trend ad expression of mental health. The word Yami means dark, and kawaii means cute, so in English it means darkly cute or sickly cute fashion sense. 

Decora- Decora was one of the most early fashion trend in Japan. It started around the 990's. This fashion revolves around brightly colored accessories and clothing. Stuffed animals are also sometimes incorporated into the look.