Teaser

The day that started it all was burnt in his mind, along with all the suffering he went through. Death never tasted so sweet, so tempting, but freedom was more satisfying for his thirst. 

*Inay.

* Itay. 

There was nothing else to think about. How could he think of anything after seeing his mother, the *Pearl of the Orient Seas being taken away from him by death. Death brought by the hands of Spain? What more could he think of after seeing his father and sibling fight for him? His figure trembled with fear and grief, so young to understand. 

As what is left of his family went to war, he was forced to hide in a cave, but the damp and dark environment did little to comfort him in his grief. He fiddled with the wooden bracelet on his wrist, a token of promise from his brother, Marshal.  

Tears began to well up in his eyes as he trembled, whimpering. "Please... come back.." he sobbed, "Come back to me...." 

His sobs became drowned in the song of war. Guns, cannons, and men wailing in pain and adrenaline filled his ears. 

🌟

Freedom from Spain tasted like fresh water from an oasis under the scorching sun, but America came with a burning fist. Fighting back for that oasis was his only choice but even that led to dire consequences. Self love didn't exist to him anymore not until he was free. 

Japan's searing blows came, not only that but they were caught in an all out war with the whole world: Nazi Germany, USSR, France, America, Brittain- 

Won't it ever stop? 

Not until you give in, Sunshine.

-----
Inay- Mother
Itay- Father

Pearl of the Orient Seas- in the story, she is Philippines' mother, but originally. Philippines was called the Pearl of the Orient due to its environment and resources. 

//This isnt the final save guys-  im till trying to build this teaser tbh--//