Chapter 7

"Holy Cheese, she gave you her number!" Plagg repeated as he fly in circle to Adrien

"I don't know what do to actually, I'm kinda shy to call her over the phone" - Adrien said

"Simple. you call her,talk to her and get to know her and then ask her out on the date!" Plagg  said

"Ask her on a date? Don't be silly I barely know her ,we're just...getting started to know each other because of our photoshoots" - Adrien

"Oh come on, you barely know ladybug before ,but you already fell in love with her by the end of the day you fought that Stone Heart" Plagg said making Adrien sigh

"Honestly plagg, Ladybug is...different... I don't know why but she always appear so ....I don't even know how to say it..." Adrien trailed..

"Amazing?" Plagg added with a hint of boredom in his tone

Adrien smiled before looking at the black kwami

"Eat up ,Plagg" Adrien toss a piece of Camembert to the black kwami.

Adrien walks towards his tall windows and look from a far ,think before saying "Maybe I should try calling her".

(Y/N P.O.V)

"Yes dad, I know and I still remember what you told me,and don't worry Adrien has a lot of pretty girls admirers so I won't compete , even if I am gonna win" I laugh at my own joke and it made me laugh even to see my dad's reaction

"I gotta go dad , I promise I would be good ,you know I can handle everything..okay dad, I love you too, tell mom I love her too ,bye" I ended the video call from my dad, clearly he is still not used to having me away especially when I am invited to fashion show or runway events .

While I was enjoying my moment laying down and listening to my favorite music when I got a phone call, I check only to see it was from an unknown number..ohh but I know who is it from already.

I answered the call and waited for Adrien to talk but he wasn't talking so I spoke first.

"Hello Adrien.." I can hear him statter a bit on the other line

"H-Hi y/n..so um.. I'm glad you got home safely"

I smirk at his reply

"Why thank you for your concern, I'm glad you called by the way" I tried to flirt a bit to make him statter even more..and it worked

"N-n-no problem! , I.. I'm just making sure because you know..i might not see you on our next photoshoot-..I-i mean -"

I can't help but laugh at the reaction he is giving so I cut him off and speak

"Oh you miss me already?, I miss you too...hahah I'm just joking, we are professionals right?.." I stopped teasing him before he gets a wrong idea.
As I listen to Adrien, Alfred knocked on my door before entering my room to deliver my snack, there was a letter on it and it made me curious.

"I have to go now Adrien, I'll see you tomorrow.. thanks for calling by the way." I hang up so that I can check on the letter.

I looked at the seal and instantly knew where it came from, I break the wax seal and pulled out the letter and began to read it.

To Y/N

How's did your first day at school went there? , Did you make new friends there? Any crushes? Admirers? You have to let me know because your father is getting worried about his little girl having a boyfriend already.
We miss you sweetheart, your Uncles and Aunties are asking about you since they haven't seen you much lately, of course I told them that you are out of town to do your job as a model but not the fact you'll be staying there for awhile.
We will be sending letters to you since we can't have you on video call since it could attract attention and we might get exposed since no one knows about your identity...also, be careful of using your power in public places sweetie, We Love you so much.

From: Mom

I smiled after reading my mother's letter, I can't deny that I'm feeling homesick after reading the letter ,but my parents are right..I have to keep my Identity a secret no matter what, maybe I should ask Alfred about my parents schedule so I can know when I can video call them, yeah! I think that would be the safe thing to do.
Just then my phone rang and an unknown number is calling me, I frown and without hesitation I answered it.

"Who is this?"

"Heeeyy~, this Alya! Sorry to suddenly call you we didn't get your number earlier so we asked Adrien if we can get your number, I hope you don't mind". Alya said on the other line

"Oh! Alya, Hi..I don't really mind hahaha I was just shock and I feel bad about not giving you and Mari my number so soon, I forgot because I was enjoying our time"

"Awesome! So Marinette and I would like to invite you to hang out with us after class tomorrow." Alya said

"Oh sure! , I'll check my schedule and you can really count on me"

"Great! See you tomorrow then, I shouldn't bother you too long" Alya said.

"No worries girl! ,See ya!" I hang up after Alya said goodbye.

I look at the time before I start to take ny clothes off while heading to the bathroom to take a bath.
After 15 minutes of showering ,I got out of the bathroom and walk towards the window ,seeing the sky getting dark.

"I miss seeing Dad's bat signal" I chuckle to myself as I look at the sky.

I walked away from the window and starts to put on my underwear and nightgown before drying my hair and does my beauty routine before laying on the bed and look at the ceiling.

"Goodnight Paris".

This is a short chapter but I seriously need to update coz Its been a year already since I last made my update and I am sorry guys!😭 I'm such a bad writer, I've been busy with this shitty life, I'll try to upload again.