Taehyung was about to shout when the line on the other side disconnected.

"Damn it!!"

He cursed out loud. He wanted to throw his phone far away but then realized that he could just have called his butler instead, then he wouldn't have struggled with this, and in a rainy night too.

He smiled and took out his phone, only to see it shut down due to low battery.

"What the hell?! Ugh!" He didn't care if anyone could hear him.

And this is where it continues.....

Taehyung cursed under his breath at the expensive suit sticking to his skin like glue, it didn't help that the night was getting colder.

He sighed and licked his lips in frustration. His footsteps increased it's sound from how frustrated he was being, but that didn't stop him from hearing a cry.

A cry of what?

Out of curiosity, he decided to go near where the cry came from, and he realized that the cries are too high pitched to be an adult's. It sounded more like a baby's or someth-----

"Shit." He was stuck between continuing on walking towards the sound or just walk away, but he can't help but think that this might be a real baby.

Taehyung is known for being the successor of the most famous suit-maker company all over Asia and is also known for his well, rude and arrogant attitude.

That is true, but a guy like him has a soft side that only his family knows.

A soft side for babies.

Yep, you read that right.

Hesitation lingered at the back of his head, but guess what?

"Fuck it." He placed his case aside and walked nearer to the sound. The sound kept getting louder as he went closer. After a few seconds, Taehyung stopped. He suddenly thought if this was maybe, just maybe, a trap. Somebody might be using a recorded voice of a baby to lure somebody and do something...bad.

Taehyung's hand went to his pocket and gripped the first thing he touched. A...

Ballpen....

This is better than nothing.....

He gulped and walked towards it again, but with more caution. Taehyung's eyes widened and the ballpen dropped from his fingers. He couldn't believe it, it was indeed, a baby. He couldn't tell if it was a boy or a girl. But what really surprised him is the fact there isn't just a baby, there are two babies in a box wrapped in a white blanket.

Taehyung looked around in hopes to find clues, but nothing seemed to help him.. He gently kneeled down, the crying baby miraculously stopped crying. The other baby just stared at him.

Taehyung tilted his head. Are babies supposed to look like this?

They look....so small. And fragile.

Warmth surrounded Taehyung's heart as he stared at the babies, who are also cutely staring back at him.

He wanted to scoop them in his arms right then and there, but he stopped his self. Their parents might still be there. But then again, what kind of parents would leave their babies in the middle of the cold dark night? Nobody could do that. Right?

Taehyung decided to wait for a few minutes and when no one came, he gently carried the box with the bundles of joy inside. He walked out of the hallway, almost forgetting about his case but he balanced it on his arms, together with the box.. Taehyung breathed, closed his eyes and opened again to see the two babies staring at him.

Weird.

As much as he wanted to keep them, he couldn't just do that because someone might be looking for them. The rain stopped, thankfully. He sighed and walked towards the nearest police station where he could get help, help for the little angels inside the box.

Taehyung smiled.