Aside from these fools who are ogling you right now, nothing's wrong.

She crossed her arms over her chest as she openly studied his face. "Are you sure?"

He chuckled at her shrewdness. "What?! I'm really fine. Come on, the others are already waiting for us."

Then he put his arms around her shoulders and dragged her forward. Then he continued walking with a smug look on his face.

See? Told ya she's with me! Taehyung mentally said as he eyed the men who were looking at Roseanne earlier.

The guys, except for Yoongi, were already warming up when Taehyung and Roseanne joined them. The guys were about to play beach volleyball against each other. The hyung line, Seokjin, Namjoon and Hoseok versus the maknae line, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. Yoongi volunteered to be the referee.

The girls were comfortably watching on the sides, cheering for their chosen team. Hyori and Shinbi were cheering for the hyung line while Roseanne and Lisa were cheering for the maknae line. They were playfully bantering against each other as they cheered for their respective teams.

After playing for about an hour, the hyung line won with only a two-point lead.

"If you weren't busy ogling my sister for the past hour, we could have won that game." Jimin snickered right at Taehyung's ear.

Taehyung's eyes went round at Jimin's accusation. "I-I wasn't . . ."

"Don't think I didn't notice where your eyes were directed, Tae. You were a lot obvious than you think."

"I-I was?" Taehyung asked absentmindedly. "Ah. I mean . . . I was not do..."

"I can't stop you from looking, but make sure to keep your hands off of her." Jimin sternly warned.

Taehyung nodded before leaving Jimin behind.

... ... ... ... ...

Taehyung was heading inside the restaurant for dinner when he saw the man whom Roseanne was talking to earlier. He was sitting by himself while leisurely drinking at the bar.

He smirked before heading towards the man.

When he reached the bar, he ordered the same drink as the man was having and sat two seats from him. After receiving his own drink, he secretly spat at it. Then he swirled his drink and mixed everything well.

Then he cautiously moved a seat closer to the man.

He cleared his throat before saying, "Um, excuse me." Taehyung called the man's attention.

The man looked at him and raised his eyebrows at him. "Yes?"

"You're Bang Seungjo, right?"

"Yes. Do I know you?"

"No. But you know Roseanne right?" Taehyung asked while carefully pushing his glass closer to Seungjo's glass.

When Seungjo perked up at Taehyung after hearing Roseanne's name, Taehyung sneakily swapped his and Seungjo's glasses. Then he slid Seungjo's glass away from its owner.

"Yeah." Seungjo briefly paused to think. "Oh, I remember now. You were with her earlier. Are you her boyfriend? That cheeky little girl. She did not even introduce us properly." Seungjo grinned.

Me? Her boyfriend? Yeah, I will soon be. But why does he look happy as he said that? Shouldn't he feel jealous even for a bit? He was just carelessly flirting with her earlier. Or does he feel so confident about taking Roseanne from me that he wasn't bothered at all? Huh?! I'm neve...