sweet spot

Kongpobs POV

"i beg your pardon? " he asked with wide doe eyes. Was he surprised or shocked, the thin line he couldnt see. He hoped he was surprised though and that it was a good one.

"This is ours P. If you like it that is. I have already filled the agreement in yours and my name and paid the advance but if you dont like it we can always search for a better option "

Why was he so nervous he didnt know? He had thought about moving in long time back and had been on a hunt for the best apartments and locations that provided highest safety assurance when he found this penthouse while on a business meeting to the headquarters. He had agreed to at least make a tour a detailed one of the penthouse and realized he loved it immediately. It would reflect both his and PArthits taste quite well, and deep down he knew Arthit would love it too. Not to mention how close it was to his headquarters and how much time he would thus be able to spend with his P in the future. Though at the back of his mind he knew Arthit might freak out...rather he was sure he would freak out with the entire arrangement. Cause although he had agreed to live in with him given the present situation at hand, but having a place of their own was still a milestone of a step.

"Hold on hold on kongpob, what do you mean by OURS? "

"P'Arthit , i mean its yours and mine..its ours"

"As in as a figure of speech or literally?"

"all those and legally PArthit, i bought this on both our names...just dont kick me out if i do something stupid" he tried to crack a laugh but came out with nothing but  P'Arthits eyes going wider. Was he perhaps getting angry?

"are you fucking out of your mind Kongpob Suthilak?" okay he was positively angry. ..hell he was furious.

"oh my god ! you bought this ultra huge place..a fucking penthouse on our names.... do you realize my entire salary wouldn't even make the electricity bill every month..Let alone the down payments...how will i ever repay you back?"

Was he serious? He was thinking of paying back? And here he was calling him insane.

"you don't need to pay me P. This is as much yours as it is mine. Plus we don't have to think about downpayments. I have paid the entire amount, I'll debit the check as i said the advance has already been paid..." he didn't get to continue further as Arthit literally sprung his hands above his head and almost let out a whimper. He must say he looked kinda cute even when he was being mad at him.

"ughhh.....KONGPOB... you aren't getting my point....how am i supposed to pay ..you.... for all these...this is way too much....what is this even supposed to be? A gift? Cause you either need to learn how to give gifts that your boyfriend can afford or get a boyfriend who can afford these."

"P'Arthit did i ever ask you to pay me? You are with me...that's enough P. I know this is a huge leap ahead ..maybe too soon. But with the situation at hand i don't see a better option. I am in love with you Oon, if it isn't very clear already. You are all i need... "

Arthit kept looking at him with the same expression of shock and disbelief .. and when he saw him making no attempt to open his mouth for a respond he began again.

"whatever is mine is yours too P', what would i do with all of it when it cant keep you safe . and its not just for you.. its for me too...headquarters is just blocks away ...ill get more time to spend with you , now when time is going to get busy".

"you could have talked to me about it Kongpob.... look at this place. I am just a professor ... i don't fit in all this with my measly living . This would keep on reminding me everyday of how i am taking advantage of you and your wealth... i love you ..not your fucking money Kongpob. I think i made that clear enough."