"Did you just said future sister in law?" Klaus smirked, happy to know Caroline thought about a future where they were married.

"Yeah because Stefan is like a brother to me so when they get married she will be my sister in law." Caroline quickly make up a lie.

"You know you are a very bad liar, don't you, love?" Klaus smirked, making Caroline blush and feel embarrassed. "Don't be shy. I mean, you planned everything you wanted for your June wedding just when you were 11. And you wanting me to be the one waiting for you, it makes me truly happy and honored."

"How do you know about the June wedding and the plannings I made when I was 11?"

"So... Stefan what were you thinking about doing for this date you have with my sister?" Klaus asked Stefan to not answer Caroline's question.

"I was thinking about doing something simple. Just a dinner in a rooftop we usually go."

"You didn't told me it was a rooftop. Will you make a picnic or will you use a table for a real dinner? Oh my God! I need to grab my cleaning supplies."

"Why?" Stefan asked.

"Because rooftops are filled with all kinds of bacteria and germs." Caroline said, then looked at Klaus. "Nik, if you want to be a cutie Wolfie who would ask your minions to help with cleaning and decoration I wouldn't be completely against it."

"Anything for you, love." Klaus smirked, making her smile.

" Klaus smirked, making her smile

***

Caroline, Klaus, Klaus's minions and Stefan spend the afternoon cleaning and decorating the rooftop and when Stefan went to get Rebekah, two of Klaus's minions stayed in the rooftop, finishing the last details and preparing the food for once Stefan and Rebekah would appear.

Stefan texted Rebekah, saying he was on his way, making Rebekah so excited that she couldn't wait inside, so she went to the garden, where she saw a limo and Stefan getting out of it, with a bouquet, smiling at Rebekah, admiring how beautiful she was in her yellow dress, while she smiled, not believing this was really happening.