Chapter 10

I wake up the next morning to an aching in my bones, I don't know what it is, like have I slept funny, is there something else wrong with mee.

I'm probably better asking mum or dad, instead of driving myself insane and so I dragged myself out of bed.

Can't be arsed changing soo I just through a hoodie on and put some Calvin kleins on and make my way downstairs, when I reach the bottom I see my parents in the usual position.

Dad sat at the table with a coffee and the newspaper and mum cooking in the kitchen, whilst humming to herself. By now the aching in my bones seems to have gotten worse which is making walking very difficult.

Neither seem to be to aware of my presence both too engrossed in what they're doing to notice.

"Morning?" I call out to both of them.

"Morning sweetheart, I didn't see you there." My mum being the only one to reply, dads still to into his newspaper to notice.

Mum being mum seems to notice that there's something wrong with mee before I can even get another word in.

Isabella; "What's wrong sweetie? Are you okay?"

Ryan; "Yee I'm fine, my body's just really achey though and I don't know why? I was hoping you'd be able to tell mee?"

Her eyes widen.

Isabella; " it's happening , but it's too early, we should of had a couple weeks to prepare, fuck! Calvin, it's happening, we need to make arrangements"

That seemed to knock my dad out of whatever state he was in.

As I stood there confused and abit dazed and in pain, both my parents were frantically running around the house, if a stranger walked in right now, they'd both probably get sectioned. That's how crazy they look right now. I need to find out what's 'happening', especially if it involves mee.

Ryan; "what's going on? You're starting to scare mee?" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Which seemed to come out way more powerful that it was ment to. Fuck.

This seemed to get their attention, because they both stopped still and faced mee with fearful looks in their eyes, which I've never seen before and they slowly started lowering their heads, sort of like bowing at mee, it looked like they were submitting to mee, like what animals to with their leader.

Fuck, what's going on?

Isabella; "you change it happening Ryan"

What? Already? I only learnt about the change last fucking night.

Ryan; "how can this be happening?&why?"

No body said a word until the voices started again, I haven't heard from them in a while.

Inside Ryan's head;
Voice 1; "we are finally being let out, yesssssss! After all this time."

Voice 2; "calm down man, she's obviously not ready."

Ryan; "wait, what? I'm ready, I'm just a little confused that's all, I mean, will I finally get to meet you guys and finally know what you look like and know your names?"

Back to present.

No response. Great. Guess I'm gunna have to wait a little longer for that.

Isabella; "Ryan, are you there?" She's waving her hand in front of my face.

Ryan; "sorryy mum, I was just talking to the voices, but they aren't giving anything away. But I'm ready mum, I am, you don't need to be worried anymore, it's okay"

I walk/waddle over to mum, considering I'm still in a large amount of pain, it's slowly getting to be more of a pain rather than an ache.

I place my hands in between mums, to try to calm her down. Dad seems to be rather calm, at least on the outside, god knows what's going on in his head.

The pain starts getting worse, wtf is going on.

Next minute my legs give way, and right before I lose consciousness, the voices say

"It's time!!!!"

A/N

Sorryy about not writing much recently I've just been soo busy with work and college and life in general, Ik that's what everyone says but I now know how they feel, it's like living a double life. It's crazy. Anyway I'll try uploading more, hopefully life allows it. Sorryy again guys.