Chapter 7

Do they know about mee? They can't do, I don't even know about mee yet. Why's my life just gotten soo fucking hard all of a sudden.

They didn't seem to reply for a while, maybe waying up their options, do they lie, do they tell the truth. My parents don't seem to care all that much about this, but shouldn't they care, I am their daughter, that could of gotten killed yesterday and I seriously need to read up more about these werewolves and their alphas and packs and stuff, maybe while I'm at it I'll read up about vampires and other mystical creatures.

When I look back up at my best friends they seem to be deep in thought, I wonder what they're thinking about.

Macy again speaks first, "well our alpha is very traditional and doesn't believe that anyone is stronger than him and for a girl to be able to lift him up like that isn't right in his eyes and he took great disrespect from it, so he send some people to kill you." She ended with a shrug like it didn't mean anything. Wait her best friend nearly died and she didn't even bat an eye lid, is this normal?

"Wait a second, so you're telling mee that because I'm some how stronger than an alpha, he decided to kill mee..." they both nodded their heads in agreement, "well it didn't seem to work" I finished and everyone in the room seemed to crack up at that comment.
But it didn't work did it, cause I'm still here.

"So are you feeling better now Ryan?" Jackson asked mee. "Yee tons mate, I've just found out my parents are angels, my 2 best friends are werewolves and alpha wants to kill me because I disrespected him and to top it all off I'm not a normal supernatural creature and we still don't know what I am, so Yee I'm absolutely fine."

After some light chat between us Jackson and Macy headed back to their pack cause it was getting late and I took myself to bed, being sure to collect a few books from our own personal library.

Once I'd got myself ready for bed, I settled down to start on the wolf book I picked up, you could say I learnt a lot about them, like for instance; elders are the most powerful and then it's the alphas, Lunas then the betas and then warriors and the rest of the pack and every so often you come across an omega, the lowest rank of them all. They have rituals for special occasions like coming of age, shifting, becoming alpha and finally finding a mate.

I actually was really interested in this mate business apparently they're your soulmate, you only get one of them, on the very rarest occasions the moon goddess blesses you with a second chance mate, they call it. You have an instant connection like no other. Once you've found them, you fee everything they feel, every emotion. What was interesting though is that you can reject your mate, but I don't get why you'd want to if they're this all singing all dancing type of thing, only some do but no one ever survives a rejection they either get ill with sickness or drive them self insane. Mates are basically the glue that holds you together without even realising it. And it also says that every supernatural being has a mate soo that means that I've got one somewhere I'd just have to find her.

Wait what if the moon goddess doesn't do same sex mates, ooo ffs, I better not get paired with a male, yuck.

"Keep calm little one, all will be revealed" well I've not heard that voice before in my head, is there more of you up there.

"Noo she was just passing through" one of the voices reply's. Just passing through, through my head, wtf.

Let mee are if I can find anything about same sex mates. Ahh found it.

It says here that same sex mates aren't forbidden and are quite common and to keep the species going the more dominant one out of the two can some how have the ability to create a child soo that the werewolves can't go extinct and the blood lines can carry on. Wow fascinating, I hope I'm the dominant one, I'd hate to be penetrated with anything other than fingers, tongues and toys. They just freak mee out.

Anyway once I'd read the whole of the werewolf book I feel like I know them better than they know themselves now. Now to move on to the vampire book. After a while I got bored of that soo I looked through another book one about the greatest and strongest rulers or something like that.

Flipping through pages aimlessly until one page caught my eye. It's a family tree of the strongest of each species.

It's states alpha Marcus of frozen creek is the ultimate alpha, he's the strongest of them all, he has the ability to take on 5 alphas at once without even getting a scratch on him and mateless according to this book, I wonder why that is. I bet he's scary asf.

And Queen de' Lorenzo the most powerful vampire there is. Faster than any alpha, can pack a punch to literally knock you into next week and has about the same strength as Marcus maybe a tiny bit less. Also mateless its states here.

I wonder what their child would be like.

I would hate to get on the wrong side of those two, Jesus Christ, shit would defiantly hit the fan.

Once I'd finished reading, I had nothing else to do, so I just turn my PS3 on and started bashing out cod for abit, I spoke to my online friends till very late or early in the morning.

When it got to about half 6 I decided to get up and shower, once I'm dried and everything I pick my outfit, Black ripped skinny jeans, a plain white crop top, with an open plaid shirt, with my Jordan's and of course my Nike SnapBack. I have my own rituals it's seems.

Once I'm dressed and ready I head downstairs to be greeted by my parents, thank god for that.

"Morning kiddo, how you feeling this morning?" My dad says whilst sipping on his coffee.

"Absolutely fine dad. I feel soo much better than I did yesterday and it's all because you and mum are finally here, you both seem to keep me calm." I replied.

"That's good sweetie, come on have a seat with us and have some breakfast." My mum says directing mee to a seat opposite my dad.

Nutella and waffles, my favourite. She knows mee soo well. We exchange light conversation before it's time for mee to head to school. I feel like I've got a bounce in my step today, I honestly feel great. And with my new found information I feel even better, I'm not longer in the dark about some species soo I know how they work.

Omg you know what it's just come to mee, are Jackson and Macy mates.

Oooo I'm even more excited to get to school now to asked them what it feels like, I really wanna know, I really want to find my mate now, but my football comes first so I need to focus on that for the time being. Plus I don't know what I am yet soo it'll have to wait.

As I'm nearing my school gates I can see Jackson and Macy both standing there waiting for mee, let's test their abilities.

"Hey guys" I whisper even though I'm that far away I could of spoken normally and no human would of heard mee. I would of been able to hear that if I was them, but I don't seem to get any response back, clearly their ears aren't that good.

However I can hear them have their own conversation between each other. "Should we tell her, now that she knows we are werewolves, it would make it soo much easier" Jackson said to Macy.

Tell mee what?