Chapter 6

"We are angels darling" my mother said. And let mee tell you I was mind blown, I knew of some supernatural creatures but not all of them.

But I guess this is cool though right, I have angel parents, well sort off, you know what I mean.

Then a thought occurred to mee I never finished of what I was sayin earlier about there being something wrong with mee.

"Mum, dad that's great an all that you've finally told mee what you are but I've got a real problem, like I was saying before I think there's actually something wrong with mee cause after everything that happened in the morning g school was well school I was abit paranoid cause I could still smell and sense those things, whatever they're, outside of school, but by the time it was time to go home they weren't there anymore and Jackson and Macy were acting weird, that's when I noticed dad wasn't there and 7 huge men were staring at mee from across the parking lot, Jackson and Macy looked like they'd seen a ghost between them and their stares started to piss mee of soo I went over to them." I paused wanting to know my parents reaction, they just had blank faces soo I carried on, "when I got closer to them the biggest one, he wasn't as big as mee but only by a few inches, stepped forward infront of the group and was smirking at mee, by this time Jackson and Macy were by my side but still didn't say anything they were just staring at them in disbelieve, really if I'm thinking about it, then this guy started going on about rumours about mee being true and all that's shit, but I was just going along with what he said, when he turned around to Jackson and Macy asking them why they never told him they were friends with this 'thing', whilst pointing at mee, he called mee a thingy mum and I don't know what happened something in me snapped and in less than a second I had him pinned to the wall shouting at him to no call me a thing and he started to turn purple and I could feel his throat through my hand clenching and if I would of kept hold of him any longer he would of been dead my hand aswel as the other 3 from later on that night. Anyway but they're hing that knocked mee back to my senses was when I looked him in the eyes I could see my eyes reflecting back at mee however they wasn't my bright blues that you see now, they were bright red, like really red, enough to light a dark room with the brightness of them aswel and my voice when I spoke was soo deep that alone scared mee abit. But once I snapped out of it I just walked home, I could hear them arguing behind mee but I didn't feel anything, nothing at all, it's like I didn't just nearly kill someone, please tell that's normal for what I am, I need to know"

To say my parents were speech less would be an understatement of the year. They had no idea on how to respond to what I've just told them and tbf if the roles were reversed I'd probably be the same. But it seemed to take my mother less time to comprehend what I said cause she was the first to respond "there's nothing wrong with you, I'm gunna take a guess and say that is normal for what you're, obviously I can't be sure because well I can't sense you soo I don't actually what you're, all Ik is that you're not just one supernatural being, if saying you're 2 mixed together, which makes you special and 1 of a kind cause there's no one else like you anywhere, tbf it is forbbiden to mate with someone from another species but no one has ever been strong enough to conceive and deliver a hybrid baby like yourself, that is how Ik you're powerful cause your real mum is powerful for being able to go through that and survive. And if we are getting on to your parents, that's also the reason they couldn't keep you cause they problem live in different kingdoms and they aren't suppose to mate soo they defiantly wouldn't be able to have a child together and people would of eventually known that you're a hybrid and you would of been killed on the spot and so would your parents, that's why they left you in the woods and that's why the moon goddess as we call her lead us right to you, because she knew we would take you in and care for you and bring you up how you're suppose to be brought up."

Everything started to make sense now, the two voices, my real parents disowning mee, well keeping me alive as I now know. I could finally start to piece things together, why didn't I ask for this explanation along time ago, it would of saved so much stress.

But before I could reply to her, the front door got practically knocked down.

And standing there with sheepish looks on their faces were my 2 best friends. "Omg, thank god you're okay, you had us worried sick, you was being weird all day and then you just vanished. Why can I smell a very strong stench on peroxide and cleaning products?" Jackson screamed whilst pinching his nose.

I started to rub the back of my neck with nervousness. Now that I know they're supernatural it's weird for me, even though I am one, or two myself but still I thought they were normal but hey I guess it's not the first time I've been wrong.

"Yee sorryy about the stench guys I was the same way when I walked in, after a while you get used it, mums had to do abit of cleaning" I said back.

They both came into the living room and sat together on the love seat, they make such a cute couple I thought to myself.

Once they're both situated, they give mee their signature look which basically means you better spill before we start spilling blood, obviously they've never done it before but with this situation I wouldn't put it past them.

"Right, well, where do I start?..." I pause for a brief moment trying to collect my thoughts. "Basically 3 men broke in last night and I accidentally killed them"

The looks on their faces was priceless if this wasn't a serious moment I'd be laughing my arse off right now. Macy was the one that came to her sense first, jackson seemed to be trying to still wrap his head around it.

"What do you mean you killed them? They were the best warriors we had, basically trained assassins. How did you do that one your own? And what was up with you and the alpha yesterday, you just picked him like he weighed nothing? How is this possible? You're human!" She ended the whole speech by shouting. I was very loud aswell so loud infact I had to cover up my sensitive ears.

Now how do I go about telling her or them should I say that I'm not human, before I could think of a way to put it my mum beat me to the punch. "She's not human" is all she said,

Thanks mum that was a great help, next time don't bother.

They both sat there wide eyed, and mouths open that wide I could practically see what they had for  dinner. Before they could respond I said "we, as in me and my parents or adopted parents should I say don't know what I am, cause they can't sense mee and clearly you two can't either and yes I know that you two are also not human and just like you guys I only just learnt about that," I finished by staring at my mum, letting them know that it was her that told mee they were supernatural.

Jackson was the next to talk, "wait soo you know we aren't human and yet you're not freaking out about it?" They both seemed to be waiting for my response so I put them out of their misery, " no I'm not freaking out cause like mum and I said already I'm not human myself, however I don't know what you're but with what Macy said before and the wet dog smell I'm gunna take a guess and say that you're both werewolves am I correct? Plus mum told mee before you got here the reason you didn't tell mee was because you thought I was human which is understandable cause that's why I didn't tell you guys I wasn't human," the cogs in their heads were turning, you could see they were speaking to each other through what they call a mind link. When their conversation seemed to be over Macy spoke up "but if you're a supernatural being aswell how did you not know that we were werewolves before?" Ahh I knew this was going to come into question "well you see that's pretty simple to explain, I may be of the supernatural world so I get all the perks but because I've never been around your kind properly I never identified which smells go with which species, I just thought you worked at a kennel or something together."

They seemed to get it after that but Jackson's till had a few questions I could see it in his eyes. "Go on Jackson what do you wanna ask?" I motioned for him to speak which was weird in a way but still. "How are you soo strong like you basically took down our alpha and 3 assassins in one day, we would of even been able to push the alpha over never mind what you did" I didn't know how to answer that question I really didn't cause the simple answer is I don't know but I've got my own question to ask now that I think about it.

"I honestly  don't have a clue, I didn't know he was an alpha I just thought he was normal human other than him smelling of wet dog nothing clicked in my head tbf, but now everything does, it's all makes sense but I've got a question for you to," this seemed to perk them up about aswell as my mum and dad everyone was all ears.

"Why did YOUR ALPHA send assassins to my house to kill mee?