"Oh wow," Gabriel laughed. "Well, I gotta go, I have my own part to play in all of this."

"Woah, wait, I want in too." Alex stood up.

"Alright...How about this?" He snapped and Alex's entire appearance changed. "You're name is Dr. Ellen Piccolo. A sexy doctor at Seattle Mercy Hospital." Gabriel smirked.

"Woah." Alex marveled. Even my voice is different.

"If you're gonna do this, you have to play the part, okay? You can't break character." Gabriel warned, his own appearance changing into another doctor with the nametag, "Dr.Sexy"

"Ok, ok. I will." Alex agreed.

"Then let's go."

~

Alex acted like she was talking to the secretary at the front desk of Seattle Mercy Hospital, before she heard Sam and Dean's voices. She smiled a little but turned around, acting pissed off. "Doctor." She stomped up to Sam and slapped him across the face. Damn, that felt good.

"Ow!" Sam exclaimed, looking down at her with a confused and surprised expression.

"Seriously?" Alex snapped.

"What?" Sam shook his head a little, still very confused.

"Seriously." Alex repeated as Dean looked at her as if he knew her from somewhere. "You're brilliant, you know that? And a cowered. You're a brilliant cowered."

"Uh. What are you talking about?"

Alex slapped him again, "As if you don't know." She then stomped off, walking around a corner before making herself invisible, wanting to know what they'd do next.

"I don't believe this." Dean marveled, looking in the direction Alex walked off.

"What..?" Sam asked, not catching on.

"That was Dr.Piccolo."

"Who?"

"Dr. Ellen Piccolo." Dean said walking forward. "The sexy-yet-earnest doctor at..." He paused and looked at the wall behind the secretary's desk, where the name of the hospital was written in large white lettering. "Seattle Mercy Hospital!" He exclaimed, gesturing to the wall.

"Uh. Dean? What the hell are you talking about?" Sam walked over to Dean and put his hand on his shoulder.

"The doctor getups. The...the...the sexy interns. The 'seriouslys'. It all makes sense!"

"What makes sense! What's going on?" Alex held back a laugh at how oblivious Sam was to the situation.

"We're in 'Dr.Sexy, M.D.'" Sam gave Dean a horrified-yet-confused look.

~

The brothers had been wandering around the hospital, Alex following while trying to find Gabriel to learn what to do next.

"Dude, what the hell." Dean suddenly asked.

"I don't know." Sam replied, clueless.

"No, seriously. What the hell." Dean looked to Sam for an answer.

"I don't know." Sam repeated.

"One theory, any theory."

"Uh. The trickster trapped us in T.V land." Sam offered.

So they don't know Gabe's really an angel, huh? Alex thought as she followed them.

"That's your theory? That's stupid."

Stupid yes, Alex thought. But true.

"You're the one who said we're in 'Dr.Sexy, M.D." Sam retorted.