「One」

"NO!"

Taehyung growled, his fangs were showing off so his anger. He stomped off and walked away from his father, not daring to look at him again.

No, not after he told Taehyung that he wants him to go for a special training which will be conducted only for him at the North gate. The gate was not too far, but that wasn't the point.

Taehyung hated to go for trainings without a break just make himself a strong Alpha like his father.

Like, he already is a strong Alpha for the sake of everything, but his father always saw him as a tiny little boy who's even not strong enough to protect himself.

Taehyung was fed up.

The Alpha watched his son calmly and signalled Yoongi, his right hand Beta to go after him. Not only that, the Alpha knew that Yoongi was too Taehyung's best friend.

It's true that the Alpha wanted to see his son growing strong and all, but he wasn't that cruel or heartless to give him too much pressure.

But unfortunately, he didn't know that he already was giving Taehyung a pressure. To be exact, a great pressure.

Yoongi bowdd the Alpha and quickly stepped out the huge cubical they were in, searching for the Alpha son. Soon he spotted the boy who was sitting under the huge shady tree which was right infront their head cubical.

The fire lamps were giving them much light they needed to see each other. The guards, most of them being Betas were doing their duty perfectly, occasionally trying to find any smell of danger.

Their hands carried metal shields and swords, just incase if they could handle any danger without turning to their wolf forms.

Yoongi passed through the guards as they bowed their heads in respect.

He approached Taehyung and placed his hands on his hips rolling his eyes as the younger purposely ignoring his presence.

Yoongi observed Taehyung's silk like locks being swayed to different directions with the cold wind. The views itself seemed to be magical and beautiful; it reminded Yoongi of pictures of the childhood story books which he have read about ethreal princes.

Taehyung sure looked like a prince and would exactly be one if he was much concerned about trying not to be so stubborn.

Not that his fault though. He didn't choose to be a stubborn Alpha son at the first place. But he had to.

Yoongi coughed and scoffed when he still didn't get any response from Taehyung. He sat down right next to him and tapped Taehyung's shoulder.

"What? If you too are here to convince me to go for that stupid training, you can politely leave." Taehyung spat coldly, still not looking at his best friend who rolled his eyes again.

"Yah, I'm not here for that, you know it Tae. But you should come inside, it's getting cold here."

Taehyung looked at Yoongi with soft eyes and hugged him immediately, finding the warmth he was missing due to the cold weather.

Yoongi too hugged Taehyung back and rubbed soothing circles on his back, letting the younger have his time hugging him.

"You know, Taehyungie.. I won't force you like Alpha did but only go there if you like, okay? You already have learned what they teach there like hundred times so don't stress out. I think I can convince Alpha not to send you there,"

"Thank you, hyung. But will he listen? He only listened to your excuse like two times,"

Yoongi chuckled and pulled away, looking at Taehyung's already worried but still pretty hazel eyes. "He will listen this time too, silly. I'll just make up a good excuse. You just trust me,"

Taehyung smiled and nodded, heaving a sigh of relief. He would always trust his hyung with matters and same will go for now too.

Yoongi would never dissapoint him and he had a good understanding about the younger which made Taehyung be grateful for Yoongi for being the only person he can always count on.

Not that he was antisocial and all, but things he always wanted to do like making good friends were mostly against of being the great leader his father expected.

And there he always was, left out with no choice at all.

"Come, get up. It's almost time for you to sleep," Yoongi extended his hand but Taehyung got up effortlessly, smirking at his hyung who scoffed trying to look annoyed.

"I'm not old like you, you know."

"Yah, is that how you respect your guardian angel!?"

"Where are your wings then?" Taehyung raised his brows being the cocky brat he is, receiving a well deserved flick on his forehead with Yoongi's blessed fingers.

"Not all angels have wings, idiot."

Taehyung whined in pain and looked into Yoongi's eyes in a deadly glance, "You'll regret this when I become the next Alpha,"

"Well, we'll see about that.." Yoongi sang and they giggled like two high school girls. Basically, they were laughing at their own shamelessly.

"Come, come. Just go inside already!" Yoongi slapped Taehyung's ass as he pushed Taehyung towards the head cubical where his room was. Taehyung glared at him but Yoongi just flashed his gummy smile at him.

Taehyung was about to step further when he suddenly turned back again, "Aren't you coming though?"

"Nah, I'll just be here for sometime. I just feel a little heavy. You go,"

"Sure?"

"Yeah, don't worry."

Taehyung nodded and went inside the cubical, eventually making his way to his room.

The guards which were at the either sides of his room bowed him respectfully but Taehyung just shrugged his shoulders with an annoyed sigh.

'How many times should I tell father to not to leave these guards right infront of my room? Looks like he'll never listen,'

Not like Taehyung wasn't grateful that his father was too concerned about his safety but he was too sick of having those guards everywhere he goes.

Like, he found them everywhere including the huge garden which belonged to his family, conference room, sports areas, training areas, infront of personal rooms, in family kitchen.. you name it.

Not a surprise that a person like him who wasn't too fond of being guarded being sick of them.

Taehyung called it a day off when he popped himself on the fluffy bed, the thing he adored the most in the whole head cubical after a cold bath, slowly drifting himself to a peaceful sleep.

And of course, hoping that tomorrow will be better than today, with no arguments with his father.