"I'm fine."

"Bonnie, you need to rest. We have things handled. I'm gonna be downstairs, if you'll need anything, text me or call me. I hope you'll like the soup. It's my favorite." April said and left the room.

***

Caroline was in the living room, trying to comfort Elijah but when Klaus saw Caroline resting her hand on Elijah's shoulder, Klaus's jealousy and possessiveness got the best of him, making him grab Caroline and take her to one of the empty rooms.

"What was that?" Klaus asked upset.

"What was what?"

"What I just witness. Since when are you such good friends with Elijah?" Klaus asked angry, not knowing how he would handle if Caroline would end up doing the same thing Tatia did.

"Seriously?" Caroline asked in disbelief. "I was only comforting him. He loves Elena and we don't even know who did this to her. Elijah needs our support."

"And why it needs to be you who gives him support?" Klaus asked almost accusing her of betrayal.

"He needs all the support he can get. Not just from me, not just from his siblings, from all of us." Caroline said, upset with Klaus's accusing tone. "Klaus, you need to stop being paranoid and start focus on your brother and how much he needs you right now."

"So now I'm paranoid..." Klaus said even more upset because he didn't listen to Caroline deny having feelings for Elijah.

"Seriously?! You have your brother in the living room, with his girlfriend, who happens to also be my best friend, in his arms, waiting for her to wake up and all you can think about is in arguing?" Caroline said upset and frustrated with Klaus's behavior, then she turned around to leave but he vamp speed to stop her from doing so.

"Don't you turn your back on me!" Klaus yelled.

"Or what?" Caroline yelled back and then they got silent, looking into each other's eyes, having almost a silent fight.

Caroline could see that behind all that anger Klaus was showing, he was actually feeling jealous and she knew what that felt like... Hours ago it was her being jealous of Katniss. And she knew how vulnerable the person really was when felt like that, so she sigh and decided to break the silence.

"Look, Elijah needs our support. If it was me who would be unconscious, I would want Elena to be there for you too." Caroline said calmly. "You have no reason to get worked up over this. I'm just trying to be a good friend. And you need to believe me when I tell you that I only want to be with you and no one else. I'm in love with you."

Klaus kissed her softly and then went back to the living room, seeing Elena awake

"Elena!" Caroline smiled and hugged her best friend.

"Who contacted you?"

"Our mother." Elijah said.

"She wanted me to tell you to get ready because she was coming back soon so you could all be a family again." Elena whispered.

"What else? You've been out too long so she would only tell you that." Klaus said then vamp speed to Elena, grabbing her by the shoulders and showing her his hybrid face. "Tell us!"

"Niklaus, Stop!" Elijah said and looked at him with his vampire face.

"Elijah, your little girlfriend might have some information about our mother and her plan." Klaus said never letting Elena go.

"She can tell you tomorrow morning." Caroline said.

"That might be too late. I need her to tell me now, even if for that I'll have to..." Klaus was saying and that was when Caroline pushed Klaus against the wall and grabbed him by his throat.

"You'll have to do what? Doesn't matter. If you want to hurt her, you need to go through me first." Caroline said, showing her vampire face. "So... what will it be? Will you give her time to rest or will I have to fight the big bad wolf? Will you show me that I was right and you are good or will you show me that Tyler was right when he told me your were a monster unable of redemption."

"Elena, go rest. Tomorrow morning we will talk." Klaus said never taking his eyes off Caroline as she released him.

"How about we all get some rest?" Caroline said, getting back to her human face and turned around to leave, but Klaus grabbed her and took her to an empty room, using his hybrid speed.

"Love"

"Don't!" Caroline cut him off. "I know that you were worried about your mother and the evil plan she might have but right now all I can think about is what would happen if I wasn't there to stop you from hurting Elena."

"My mother might be trying to kill me!" Klaus tried to defend himself

"God! Why can't you just admit that you can be reckless? Why can't you just admit you were wrong in going straight to violence? Why can't you just apologize?" Caroline asked upset.

"You knew very well who I was when you accepted being my girlfriend." Klaus said.

"And because of that you expect me to be alright with you hurting my best friend just to get some information that she can give you tomorrow morning?" Caroline asked in disbelief. "I... I can't do this right now. I'm going home."

"What do you mean by you can't do this right now?" Klaus asked with his famous poker face but being completely terrified inside.

"I mean, I am too tired to fight with you and I fear that if we keep fighting we will start saying things we don't feel." Caroline sighed and vamp speed away.

AN: Hey guys! Klaroline just had a big fight

AN: Hey guys! Klaroline just had a big fight. Do you think they will get through this? Do you think they'll have a break like Ross and Rachel? Do you think they will break up? But at least something good happened in this chapter. Elena is alright.