"Jin decided on it." he says, "The eye means many things, in history it was a symbol for good and evil, the cross burning in the eye means defiance." he explains, and before you can respond there's a knock at the door.

"It's Hoseok! We need to go!" he yells from the other side of the door.

"Are you done?" Jimin asks and you hold up his hoodie.

"Just need to change into this." you answer, going into the bathroom to carefully take off your sweater, getting into the hoodie.

As soon as it's around your body, the scent of him invades you, rushes through you like blood in your veins.

The smell of mahogany and musk make your stomach turn, it gives you flashbacks of the kiss. How he got so close to you could smell this same scent. A strong yet subtle aroma.

The hoodie is not too big on you and you smile at yourself in the mirror, like an idiot.

You walk out with your sweater in hand and his hoodie on, he smiles when he sees you, "It's perfect on you." he mutters and grabs his bag off the desk.

"Thank you, by the way." you say and he nods.

"Anytime." he answers and you're interrupted by another knock at the door.

"Hey! We don't have all day for you!" Hoseok yells again.

"Coming!" you and Jimin yell in unison.

"You're not actually going to leave us, Y/N?" Jimin suddenly asks.

You don't know how to answer.

You open your mouth and close it again, struggling to find an answer in your head.

"Don't answer if it's not good." he adds, and you nod, turning around to leave but he grabs your arm.

"You didn't answer." he mumbles, his hands sliding down to your wrist.

"Jimin, I-" and another knock interrupts.

"You're leaving?" he asks again, this time his voice weaker.

"We have to go." you whisper and pull your hands out of his grip, leaving the room.

You see all of them by the car outside, putting their things in or getting into the car themselves.

You can hear Jimin's footsteps behind you, but your thoughts are so much louder. Do you really want to leave them?

Why aren't you so angry anymore? When did it all diffuse?

"How are you doing?" Namjoon asks you, looking down at where the wound was.

"Better. Mentally, I'm decaying." you say sarcastically and he gives a sympathetic smile.

"I know this is all going to fast, you'll get a break soon." he says before getting into the back of the car.

Once you've arrived at your house again your stomach begins to tumble, just a few hours ago you wanted to be here so badly, now, not so much.

In the moment you were so emotional, now you've accepted it, little by little.

"We're here." Taehyung sadly announces when he's stopped the car in front of your house.

"Jungkook?" you turn around to meet eyes with him.

"I'll still see you at school." he reassures you, knowing what you were mentally asking.

"How do I know I'll be safe?" you then ask all of them.

"We'll still be working, and we'll pass by here to check on you a few times." Hoseok answers, and the nerves in you have calmed, but your heart still thuds.

"And this?" you place your hand on your stomach, mostly asking Jimin.

"I'll stop by to clean and inspect it." he says from besides you.

"You'll be fine." Jin concludes to all your questions.

"Y/N." Yoongi begins and you look to him, "We're sorry for all of this, for putting you in danger, for lying, for brushing you off. We might not be who you want us to be but we're still us, we still love you." he says with a calming tone and you can't help but feel a stronger ache in your chest.

"If it weren't so dangerous, I might've just stayed." you say and open the car door, taking your bloody sweater with you.

"We'll come pick up the rest of our stuff in the morning." Taehyung says as he rolls down his window.

"Will you tell me a proper goodbye too?" you ask, hopeful and he nods with a big smile on his face.

"Take care of yourself, Y/N, please." Jimin says after he's rolled down the window by him.

"You too, all of you." you reply and they wave, slowly driving away.

You too.