Note today

I know you're in pain, your mind says to you that you're not good enough, your mind says that nobody likes you. That is not true honey..

That's the voices inside your head, that causes you to feel this way. I know you're tired to put on the mask of happiness everyday and hoping for someone to actually realise you're not okay.

Your mind is a mess. You need help. You need someone to hug you and tell you that things will be okay. But sadly, no one realise the beautiful fake smile you had everyday was actually fake.

People don't die from suicide they die from sadness. Trust me when I tell you this, if you commit suicide, it won't fix the illness. It will only pass it to another one and believe me you don't want that to happen.

You may see that everyone doesn't like you for now. But I know for sure, they really love you. They didn't want to lose you. You know why? Because people won't realise the valuable things they have right now.. not until they lose it.

I need you to trust me. Death is not what you want. You just want the pain to stop. I want you to hold on to this life. As long as you can. I know its going to be difficult. Its not easy.

But I'm willing to help you go through this. It hurts me to see you in pain like this. I believe you can go through this. I know you can. You're just in a lot of pain that prevents you from thinking straight.

We may not know each other.. but I love you and I don't want to lose you.

.

.

.

.

.

.

021-499-190-522